Chapter 7- When Anna Is Sad, So Is Everyone Else.

• Dedicated to Cailyn (you know why…)

(A/N Thank you Hiccup434 for answering my question :) I was stuck so thank you)

Elsa's POV

Hiccup has already texted me 17 times. I's only been 2 days! I went on a movie marathon with Merida and we watched about 30 movies. 

Finally I decide to answer his questions.

"how r u"

"r u there"

"what r u doing"

"guess what??"

"yeah i know ur not there but guess what when you read this!!!"

and so on.

Me: "Hi I'm fine yes i'm here I'm writing this I just finished a movie marathon w/ merida what happened?"

Hiccup: "MY MOM JUST HAD A BABY O_O OMG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??? WTH I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER!!!"

Me: "You have a little sister??? how old is she? whats her name? how many years apart are you? OMG IS SHE THE CUTEST BABY YOUVE EVER SEEN??? wait r u still going 2 b cheif???"

Hiccup: "She's 2 days old, 21 years younger, named Agatha, yes she is the cutest baby ive ever seen. and good news: NOW I DONT HAVE 2 BE CHEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hiccup: "Mom says i dont have 2 be chief and i told him i didnt want to i wanted to go to arendale :) and he said "ok when the baby is 18 she can be cheif but u might have 2 rule until then

Hiccup: "And i said "ok great so can i go like tomorrow" and then he said "how about like a week"

Hiccup: "So yeah i'm coming in a week! :)"

Me: "OMG!!!!!!!!!!! well that solved that quickly. bt y did u not know?"

Hiccup: "Mum was away... she came back when we were at merida's so i didn't see till aftr u were gone :("

Me: "Oh that makes sence so next week?"

Hiccup: "Yeah c u then!"

(A/N okay so that was hard/fun to write... only took like 20 minutes but it was fun.)

ELSA'S POV (the next day)

"Oh, hi Anna."

"Hi."

Anna's moping again. Her hair is unbrushed, lazily put into a low ponytail. The corners of her mouth turn down into a frown. She won't look at me at all. She's still in pajamas. Under her clothes. Seriously, who wears their nightgown under their dress? Her slippers are on the wrong feet. (A/N: My mom wore slippers under her wedding dress when she married my dad. Don't judge poor Anna. She's busy moping. I pretty much pulled her appearance out of my own life. Haha yes I'm moping lol but I'm getting over it by writing this. More chapters? Yes! They are coming, don't worry.) I don't know why she's moping, but she's been like this for the past few days.

"I'm tired." she says.

"When aren't you..." I mumble.

"Do you want cerial?" I ask.

"Yeah. With milk."

I get her some cerial and I get myself some toast.

She eats her cerial and then says: "I'm going to write a story on my computer."

I wonder why she's upset.

She gets up from her seat, humming something under her breath. I sigh. She's really not cooperting with me. I'm trying to mak a connection and she wont even look me in the eye!

I roll my eyes and get out my computer.

Anna comes in about five minutes later.

"Elsa, what's another word for 'no?' "

"Never, no way, anti,absolutely no,nix, not at all, not ever, vito, deny, not by any means... why?"

"No reason." She lumps out of the room, not even bothering to fix her ponytail. She's really starting to get me down.

Why is she sad anyways?