Part 7

The next day was full of meetings, keynotes and business proposals. The convention hall that the conference was being held in was huge and slightly intimidating. There were so many people there, you thought you were gonna get lost a few times. But James knew the routine and exactly where to go. The two of you were a force to be reckoned with. You had your notes and files well organized, so while he was talking and presenting you would be handing him all the materials and papers he would need. There were a few places you had to have an ID badge to get into and some you weren't even allowed in. James had a private meeting that you had to wait outside for and you sat there thinking about what had happened last night while you waited. You had noticed how particularly touchy James had been the last few days. He had been more open with you as well. He didn't really talk to anyone in the office other than you. And he told you things about himself that nobody else but his family and friends knew. Like how his friend's nickname for him was Bucky and how he only has one sister. He didn't ever talk about his family, but then again he wasn't super talkative anyways. You would usually find out about these by chance. You found out his nickname by seeing an invitation addressed to him as "Bucky Barnes" and you found out about his sister cause you saw her email in his computer listed as "Rebecca Barnes" and you asked. He didn't seem to mind answering your questions, in fact he would them ask you about your family, and your nickname. You decided you would set out to find out more about James tonight.