Part 11

You were waiting for his chauffeur to pull up when suddenly he grabs you and kisses you passionately. He pulls away for a second to see your reaction and make sure that he made the right call and when he sees you looking up at him with wide sparkling eyes he puts his hand on your cheekbone and kisses you again. Thai time deepening the kiss. You open your mouth slowly and he does the same. His tongue touches yours and you melt. You both pull away and stand there for a second embracing the moment. "So you wanna go back to my place?" He asks. "Sure." You say softly. When the car pulled up he told the driver where to go and he grabbed you hand again and kissed your head and smelt your hair. He smiled at you and the look he gave you could melt someone's heart. He held you in his arms the whole way to his house and his arm was around your shoulder when he showed around his home. It was huge and there was fancy furniture and technology everywhere. It was super modern. All the appliances had a touchscreen and there were multiple remotes that went to different parts of the house everywhere. He had two maids and a live in butler who were all excited to see him bring a girl home. Apparently this never happened so you felt special. The two of you decided to watch a movie in the living room. He sat down and pulled you into his lap and then wrapped his arms around you tightly and buried his face in your hair. When the movie was almost over he started rubbing his hands up and down your sides. You slide around to face him and put your legs on either side of his and kissed him passionately. He grabbed you and pulled you off of him and stood up. He grabbed your hand and led you upstairs to his bedroom. He scooped you up and kicked the door shut behind him and locked it. He walked over to the bed and set you down. He threw off his socks and shoes then pulled down his pants and practically threw off his shirt. He excitedly jumped into the bed and sat behind you and unzipped your dress. You stood up and slid it off. You bent down to take off your shoes but he stopped you. "Wait, leave those on" he said and winked. You smiled and laid back down on the bed.
He positioned himself and pushed into you. The initial feeling made you weak and limp for a moment. He didn't warm you up and he was large. He really went for it with lots of passion and attention. He was intense and rough, but he was very loving and gentle with his hands and his mouth. You knew he was close when he started grunting at concerning volumes. You were close too. All of as sudden you felt it and waves of endorphins and pleasure came through your body. He came right after you, then collapsing in the bed next to you.