Ch 8: He KNOWS

SUPER long author's note at the end of the chapter. #sorrynotsorry (The AN is mostly directed toward fanfiction people, but I left it on here for whatever reason. AND I added a few wattpaders.)

Chapter Eight: He KNOWS

Time: five minutes later (in relation to the last chap- you know what? It will always be in relation to the last chapter, so I'm gonna stop writing this part.)

Ty's POV

“Come on, Sky! Walk faster!”

“But, Ty!” he whines, holding the 'y' my name.

“Why not?”

“I hurt!”

“Where?”

“Everywhere.”

“Sucks for you.”

“... Yeah. It does.”

I raise a hand to knock on Seto's door, but he opens it before I can and I end up knocking on his face instead. “Oh, Seto, I'm sorry! Are you OK?”

“I only lost half a heart,” he replies, raising an eyebrow.

“Good. I brought Sky.”

“Did you do the thing I asked you to do?”

“Yeah. It was really painful, and it made me pass out for an hour.”

His eyes widen, but not in a surprised way, more of a 'this-is-gonna-be-so-awesome' kind of way. “I'm guessing you saw visions of past, present, and future, all from Sky's perspective?”

I nod. “How'd you know?”

“Research. So. What'd you see?”

“Uh... Actually, I'd like to talk to you and the rest of Team Crafted alone about that,” I say, glancing nervously at Sky.

Seto nods, looking worried. “Sure thing.” He looks behind me, at Sky. “Sky, could you wait outside for a moment while we talk about something?”

No. No no no. I shake my head quickly. “No, he has to come in. He can go downstairs or in another room or something. We can't leave him outside alone.”

Seto squints his eyes wonderingly, but doesn't object. Sky and I walk inside. “Hey doods!” Mitch greets us.

“Oh, Sky woke up!” Jason cheers.

“Sky, how about you just go downstairs? I'll meet you in a minute to give you some special potions,” Seto says. When Sky leaves, Seto turns to me. “Okay, now tell us what you saw.”