Ch 26: The End?

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END, IT'S SEMI-IMPORTANT. (lol, nothing I do is ever legitimately important. :3)

BEFORE WE DO THIS, I just wanna say something: Someone recently commented asking how the heck Sky could tell the difference between Ty and E-Ty. And I hate this (I mean, I love you for pointing this out, but) because if I have to explain something to you guys, it means I didn't do a good enough job of doing it in the actual book. I can't really fix it, either, at this point in the story, so I'll just explain in this A/N: Since E-Ty no longer has to pretend to be someone else, he is almost constantly scowling; Regular Ty is not. Also, E-Ty is still carrying around an enchanted diamond sword, despite the danger it brings to Sky.

So, yeah.

Thanks for pointing that out, person! If I remember, I'll go look up your username so I can dedicate this chapter to you! (UPDATE: Okay i'm sorry I couldn't find it I skimmed through like four pages of reviews my bad uagh gha ahg)

Chapter Twenty-Six: The End?

Time: ten seconds later

Place: the clearing in the forest by Seto's house

Sky's POV

All at once, the Tys see their chance and hop down from various trees around the clearing. They attack the Skys, swinging their swords in a creepily perfect unison, and the Skys screech in terror before attempting to fight back.

There's a noticeably smaller amount of Skys left, and it's definitely affecting the battle – the Tys are going to win, no question.

Once E-Ty sees that Jason, Seto, Ty, and I are no longer in danger, he releases the Ty he was holding and gives him an apologetic smile. The Ty just shrugs with an understanding grin, and then he runs back into the battle.

"Here we go," Seto says quietly, gently touching a finger to the bloody flower on my cheek. In less than ten seconds, all the pain has disappeared, and I can move my mouth freely without trouble.

"Thanks," I breathe gratefully. I have wonderful friends.

"SKY!" all the Tys shout in unison, and my eyes widen.

Before I can even turn around, though, Jason is ordering me to "DUCK!" (and he's using caps lock, too, which makes me respond much faster), and then he's slicing his sword through the air above my head.

I stand up straight and spin around to see the Sky with the pink hair lying dead on the ground. A few seconds later, his body disappears in a puff of smoke.

"Thank you," I mumble, my eyes staying wide as I take in the fact that the other Sky was standing literally two inches behind me. I was so close to death.

"No problem," Jason shrugs.

"I think that's all of them," one of the Tys sighs in relief as he puts his sword away.

"Really? We won?" I ask.

"Yeah. We won," Ty confirms, smiling at me.

"So, now what?"

"Now we're going to kindly ask all of you to jump off a cliff," Seto says firmly.

"What!? They just helped us win, and now you want them to kill themselves?" Quentin shouts. (I almost forgot Quentin was here. O.O)

"Calm down," E-Ty says, rolling his eyes and glaring at him. "They'll be fine; they'll respawn quickly in their own dimension. They'll lose the stuff in their inventories, but all they have is an iron sword or two, and you can get that back pretty easily at home, right?"