BONUS CHAPTER ONE-SHOT THINGY

Hai! I know this isn't my normal update day (I hardly even have a normal update day), but TheDeadGirlRisen suggested I do a one-shot where Sky and Evil-Sky became friends, and I decided to finally write it. It may not be exactly what you wanted. I mean, to me, it sort of sounded like you wanted Evil-Sky to convince Sky to turn on his friends, but I sat down to write, and this is what popped out. Sorry. :/

KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL CHAPTER. NONE OF THIS HAPPENED. IF YOU'RE READING THE STORY FROM START TO FINISH, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND COME BACK TO READ IT LATER.

Also, I got my first MC video up on my new Youtube channel, and this time it's not a speed-build, there's actual commentary! My mic is pretty OK, but my recorder is really sucky. I'll fix that soon.

EN-JUH-HOY!

☼☼☼

Friends

“No, Sky, stop! Just listen for once! You always freak out and push us away, but could you just let me talk?”

Sky looked warily up into his alt-dimension self's eyes. “Uh...”

“Please,” Evil-Sky begged. “Please, just let me talk to you.”

“O-Okay,” Sky stuttered. He couldn't really refuse to listen, as Evil-Sky had his hands and feet bound with rope.

“Thank you,” Evil-Sky breathed. “And I'm sorry. Really, really sorry. Ever since the beginning of this whole deal, I've just been following the rules of my dimension. People from other dimensions would call Squid, the leader of our dimension, and tell us who they wanted removed. Then the matching person from our dimension would head over to their dimension and sort of replace the original person. They would convince the real person's friends and family that he/she was evil, and then, once they'd convinced the real person's friends to exile him/her, they'd... kill the person. Permanently.”

Sky nodded. “I sort of already know all of that.”

“Right, well, I'm not finished. You see, Squid kind of ran everything in my dimension. He was in charge of absolutely everything, no one could do anything without his consent. Well. Ty and I could. Squid thought of us as sons... Anyways. When Squid died, I didn't have that feeling, like I needed to follow rules extra well so he'd be proud of me. There was no one to impress anymore. Honestly, I was just going to drop the whole 'kill Sky' thing and let you live your life in peace. But then I found Ty... Of course, I revived him, because he's like a brother to me. But Ty... Ty felt a whole lot differently about the whole situation than I did. He looked around at our dimension, completely obliterated, and he... His only thought was that he wanted you to suffer for what you'd done.