Ch 11: Evil Reunion

HEY GUYS! I MADE A SERVER! IT TOOK MY ME SEVERAL HOURS BECAUSE HALF WAY THROUGH MAKING IT I DECIDED I WANTED IT TO BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! But I've got it set up now. I'm going to recreate the entire world from the I Blame My Evil Clone series on this server. It'll be so cool! I've already built the base of the city, a basic street that wraps around it, a few houses, and part of the restaurant where Ssundee first brought up the idea of exiling Sky in Ch 2 of IBMEC. (lol, chapter two and he'd already been exiled :3) I'm going to build EVERY SINGLE LOCATION in the IBMEC series. I'm even going to have the Night Owl's Platform, the dungeon where Sky got his Red Eyes, and the Evil Dimension. Plus, I'm gonna make the teleporter on the Night Owl's Platform tp you into the clouds. :3 Then you'll fall down onto Seto's house and get caught in the cobwebs above his chimney. TA-DA! Now that's a softer(ish) landing.

Anyways, if any of you want to come join me, I could use some help building. Also, you can pick a place in the city to build your own home! Eventually, when we've built the majority of the city, I'll install fun little modpacks and stuff, but for now I'm just working on building. If you want to join, PM me your MC username and I'll send you the ip address and put you on the whitelist. (I seriously doubt many people will want to join, especially when it's not even finished being built, but I thought I'd put this notice up here just in case.) I'll be available (probably, hopefully, maybe, possibly) from 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday. (#FeelthePatience if you're still reading this boring author's note.)

Also...

Yes, ShiningOpal, The jungle leaves allergy was developed at some point during Jerome's interesting life. :3 CrystalFeather0900, okay. Okay, now. This is totally legit. You make it seem like you've never assisted an evil clone of yourself while dressed as a melon. Come on, now, be honest. We all have.

One more thing. I just love how a bunch of you are shipping Seshur now. Seriously, it made my day. I don't even know why, because I don't really even ship it that much, but it did.

Okay, one more one more thing. Can we just talk about the fact that this story has 2,306 views and 71 reviews? This is great. This is perfect. I love you all. I'm dying of happiness. (wattpad has 201 reads and 19 comments, along with 36 votes. :D So happy right now)

Moving on.

Ch 11: Evil Reunion

Place: the room in Seto's house where Evil-Ty is being kept

Time: ten seconds later

Sky's POV

Honestly, it probably would have been smarter to just ask for Seto's help. It probably would have been smarter to just tell everyone that I'm Sky and that Evil-Sky is waiting outside. That probably would have been a whole lot smarter. And easier, I'm sure.

But, because I am an idiot – and a stubborn one, too – I am now standing in front of Evil-Ty and tapping my index finger eight times against the middle of the enchanted rope.

He slowly rolls his wrists around to try to get back the feeling in them. “So he actually told you?” he asks.