cabbie the never told story

hehehe. I bounced into school. my red velvet hair floating around me. this was my first day of Hollywood arts. it was all so new. I was on my way to be a big star. I was walking whilst reading this little map they gave you. I suddenly bumped into an object. shit. I fell to the ground and heavy objects fell on me. I looked up and a blurry image waved above me. I felt myself rise and I was stood up again.

" are you okay!"

my vision went straight and there in front of me was a boy. he had black curls. blue eyes and a worried look on his face.

" I....I...I'm fine thankyou".I stutter.

" I'm sorry I Didn't look were I was going."

" No it was me sorry... you must think I'm a clumsy nutter "

he looks at me and smilled

"No . I think your swell."

and that's how I met robbie Shapiro.

************

a whole year past everything changed so much. I turned 17 and made new friends.

Andre

tori

jade

beck

and robbie

but Robbie was special. he was perfect.

I walked into school and looked over to were me and robbie first met and smilled. I did this every morning.

I looked over at the lockers to see jade and beck snogging echother widely. I sort of felt sorry for jade..her and beck have been together for about 2 years.

one night at a sleepover with me,jade and tori. jade told.us something that was heartbreaking.

she said that 6 months before meeting beck jades old boyfriend raped her. so she was so scared to make love with beck and that he's told her he wants to do it but she had to keep telling him she can't. she loves him so much. it's just that one thing can ruin a person. maybe another thing can fix them . jade was obviously just waiting for her thing.

warm soft hands coverd my eyes

" guess who".the voice said

" robbie I know it's you I can smell lavender on your hands"

robbie puts lavender on his hands because he knows I love the smell and when I get stressed I play with his hands so the lavender makes me calmer.

"oh I didn't think of that hahah "

Robbie smilles and then checks his watch.

" It's time for class. you coming?" he says holding out his hand.

I grab it and we walk into class. yay drama with sikowitz.

"Ok children today's piece is about a boy and a girl now hears the twist. you have to finish the ending. you have 1 day to finish this and your work will be shown tomorrow."

jade and beck

tori and andre

so that leaves me and robbie

" so cat do you want to come round

one to rehearse because I know that your dad might not appreciate me coming over."

I look at him and smile

" yeah that would be great!" I say and we carry on our lesson in drama.

I wasn't concentrating I was in to much of a deep thought.

in cats mind!

"Cat I'm so sorry it wasn't meant to rain im so sorry" Robbie said with a sad impression on his face.

" It's ok I still like it it's nice and warm in her and I'm with you." I replied.

me and robbie went on a trip and we were in a field in a tent and it had started to rain.

" you look so cute when your happy." Robbie whispered.

I turned to face him

" but I'm always happy."

" it must mean your always cute then"

I was so taken back. that was so romantic. wait what Is he doing?

Robbie leaned in and kissed me. his mouth tasted of strawberries my favourite food. he pulled me closer to him and I shoved my tounge in his mouth.I pulled back for a breath. but Robbie kissed me again. he pulled me on top of him. my hands pulled on his shirt. I had to breath out my nose I wasn't pulling away. robbies hands rubbed the back of my legs.

" ohhh robbie" I groand .

" ohh cat" he said back.

his hands rubbed all over my body. shit what was I doing?

I had to pull back

" shit robbie what are we doing?" I said.jumping.off him and Sitting up next to him.

robbie sits up.

" I'm so sorry cat. I'm sorry oh no.I'm.so sorry vat I -"

I cut him off. I kissed him slowly.then pulled back

"goodnight robbie"

" goodnight.Cat"

back to focus

Cat.Cat "cat!"

whoa I went back into focus to see everyone starting at me. it was time for lunch. yay!