what was this new feeling?

"car come on hurry up" I called to cat from the living room.

"coming!" she calls back.

we were going to dinner catchup. since we left Hollywood arts we haven't spoken.Cat and jade do of course but tori Andre and beck have been distant. jade and beck are still together but he doesn't talk to us because he's always busy now in his new job.

Cat walked in and my jaw dropped. and then I smilled widely.

"Cat you look absolutely beautiful" I say going over to her to kiss her.

"robbie you look very smart with your suit" she giggles giving me a peck on the lips.

"thankyou shall we be off?" I said holding out my arm for her.

"we shall" she says linking arms with me.her red hair was so beutifull. it reminded me of how amazing she looked when we met icarly. he hair just looked free and puffy I loved it.

we got into the taxi outside because me and cat were thinking about having a drink. not get drunk just one.

"are you nervous?" I asked because she seemed agitated.

"a bit" she replied looking down.

"Why you nervous"

"In case everyone has changed there all so successful and everything"

"and so are you cat"

"I am?" she looks at me

"Yes I wasn't going to tell you this to later but they rang and congratulations they signed the recorded your officially a singer."

"yay robbie!"

"hahaha congratulations cat"

"and what about you how did "I think your swell" do?"

"they signed that aswell we have to go for a meeting next Monday and we may be on our way cat"

"my dream is happening at last"

"My dream came true a year ago"

"What was your dream?"

"to own your heart and now I do"

"awww robbie"

she leans in and kissed me.I run my fingers down her hair. it was so silky smooth. I pull away and decided to do something that I used to do. I kissed her neck slowly.

"ahh Rob-robbie-ahh don't come on stop you know my neck is sensitive."

thank God the radio was on because I don't think the driver would approve of us making out in his car.

"Yeah I know thats what I intended."

"oh robbie " she giggled. leaned in to kiss me again.her tounge reached my mouth and the taste of bibble filled my mouth

"Hey you too were here" the taxi man said cat pulled away looking embarrassed.

she got out the car whilst I got my wallet out to pay for the taxi.

"good look man" he said to me winking .I got out and shut the door.

"robbie is that tori?" she said pointing to some people who were fiercely making out on the wall.

"ahaha I think it is."

the girl opend her eyes and spotted us and pulled away from the guy.

Andre!

"Cat!" tori yelled running over to cat and hugging her.

"I missed you so much" I heard cat mumble.