interrupted

I woke up and looked at my surrounding.

I was  in my room. was I dreaming. was my hole life a dream?

I panicked and looked next to me. I saw robbie sleeping peacefully.

then I remembered yesterday and I calmed down. I looked down and realised I had no shirt on. that's funny I remember having a shirt on when I went to sleep.

i look back at robbie and admired how peaceful he looked.

I kissed his lips softly trying not to wake him up but after about 5 seconds I realised he was kissing me back. I pulled away.

"morning" I said smiling.

"morning beautiful" he stroked my hair and kissed me on my forehead.

I knew this was going to be a good day.

"Cat where's your shirt?" robbie asked

"I don't know I fell asleep with one on but when I woke up it was gone"

he looked at me the chuckled.

"I'll go make you breakfast get changed" he says getting up from the bed.

I get up and ready and head downstairs were the smell of pop tarts fill my nose.

"awww robbie" I said as he had placed my favourite pop tarts on a plate on the breakfast bar.

"your favourite" he said and I kissed his cheek.

we begun to eat my breakfast and my dad walked in.

"breakfast weres mine" he joked.

"look in the microwave." robbie said.

my dad did so and when he opend the door there was a bacon sandwich my dad's favourite.

"Cat he's a keeper" my dad bellowed before taking a large night of his sandwich.

robbie smiled and I whispered in his ear.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he whispered back and I kissed him

"ewwww gross!" my dad mumbled his mouth full of bacon.

I giggled and finished my breakfast.

I got changed after breakfast it felt so wiered being in my old house but I sort of liked it too.

I was sorting my hair out in my mirror when robbie walked in he had got changed to.

"Hey kitten" he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Why kitten?"

"your names cat and your my baby and a baby cat is called a kitten"

I giggled.

"meow" I cooed.

he kissed my shoulder slowly.

"What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know maybe just go back to the flat and talk and maybe later go to the park to play mini golf?"

"Cat you come up with best ideas"

"thank you"

I looked up at him and kissed his lips slowly.

he turned me around and pushed me against my draw.kissing me harder. I sat on my draws and my hands cupped his face deepening the kiss.

his hands fell on my thighs . he moved closer to me and pushed his hands ether side of my head leaning on my mirror.

he kissed my jaw line slowly then trailing it down to my neck. he kissed it slowly and longingly. I groaned loudly. as he carried on giving me a hickey.

he pulled away then kissed my lips again I deepened the kiss and he groaned into my mouth.

"wach this" he whispered pulling away from me. he walked towards the Door slowly.

he opend it and my parents toppled in the room.

"urrrmm hey!" my mum said slightly embarrassed.

"mum!" I yelled she had been listening in on my make out session

"she forced me to!" my dad said putting his hands  up in surrender.

I shook my head

"your both so embarrassing"

"your embarrassing groaning away on your boyfriend all day with pop tart still stuck on your face"

I looked in the mirror and there was pop tart on my face.

"I was urmm....saving it for later!"

my parents laughed and walked out the door.

"so cat ring me and tell  me the news as soon as you find out okay?" my mum asked whilst we headed out the door.

"I will by mum seeya dad"

I hugged them both. my parents at last.

we got in the car and headed home and I was so happy I out the music on loud and jammed along to it singing my heart out.

we pulled up at our flat and staggered up the steps. I was in a good mood but not in that much of a good mood to enjoy exercise.

"home sweet home!" I yelled running in and jumping on my fluffy sofa bed.

robbie jumped on the bed to his body crashing against mine.

"well hi there" I giggled

he leaned forward and kissed me I grabbed his fave with my hands pulling him closer to me.

we pull away for a split second looking at echother in the eye.

before I leapt on him kissing him again.I grabbed on to his shirt collar pulling at it.

his hands gripped around my waist and he slowly sent his hands up my shirt.

my skin tingled at his touch.

suddenly my phone went off. this always happens.

"hello" I said getting air back into my lungs.

"jade calm down"

"okay I'll be right there"

I sighed and put the phone down.

"will you drip me off at jades?"

"sure" he kissed my cheek and we got up and headed to the car.

I'll be alone with him soon and when I am we're not going to be interrupted.

I smiled at my thought and got in the car.

okay really really really really really shitty update but I'm nit the same anymore.
I'm just not me I will keep going and I will get better but really sorry for long update.
my friend will be writing the next chapter not me so prepare for that thanks for over 100 reader's
I do love yall xxx
sorry xxx