the drama scene

I got in robbies convertible that his uncle gave him a.month ago.

it was a very hot day so he put the roof down.

" are you ready?" he asked

I nodded and put my head back.

it was silent on the way home. I wondered what was robbie thinking. maybe he was thinking about what kind of scene we were going to do. or maybe he was thinking about some girl. or.maybe rex. but I was hoping just maybe he was thinking about me. that night in the tent.

What am I thinking no way was he thinking of me.

robbies point of view***

I hate the scilence it was an awkward scilence. I kept seeing cat with the corner of my eye. I wonder what she's thinking.

maybe she was thinking what kind of scene we were going to do. or maybe about some guy.or maybe Mr purples. but I kinda hope she's thinking of me. I know it's crazy. Why would someone so perfect like me.  I can't forget that night in the tent.

I loved that night. her perfect lips finally meating mine. how I pulled her towards me and  she  enjoyed it. she even groaned my name. I rubbed her legs. and her whole body. she even got on top of me.

but then she pulled away. we have never brought it up since. I wonder if she remembers it like I do. or if she regrets anything. regrets pulling away or regrets even kissing me. I regret not asking to carry on. but I hope she remembers that kiss we had before we went to sleep. I always remember it. especially when im thinking of her.

I know what I should do . I'll make a move today in our acting scene. and maybe I could play this smoothly.

" so any ideas of what our scene should be?" cat asked me

" it depends on what type of scene you want Sci fi, animals,action ,romance-"

"ROMANCE!"  she squealed excitedly.

I giggled. she always had a thing about romance.

" so how about this. a guy and a girl both secretly like echother and then they had an argument because they both felt like they were keeping secrets from echother and then they tell echother?" cat says to me.

I was going make a move but it looks like I won't need to. I'll just act really good

" What are you hiding just tell me!" cat yelled acting

" it doesn't matter. your avoiding me why would you care?"

" maybe I have  something on my mind."

"What that you have to keep a secret from me your bestfriend?"

"Yes"

" this is ridiculous"

" how is it your the one whos hiding things from me"

" It's for your own good that you don't know"

" how is it"

" because I want us to be friends and not fall out over it"

" I won't I always stick by you"

" then why are you avoiding me"

" What are you hiding?"

"Why?"

"What?"

we scream at the same time

"It's because I'm madly in love with you!" again we both scream at the same time.