rhe start of cabbie

"Cat please be more careful next time please. because people are going to find out"

"I'm sorry jadey it's just you know I've never had a boyfriend since that time danie kissed tori"

"oh cat Mac I bet he likes you back"

I frowned I bet he didn't.

" any way cheer up we go to yerba tomorrow" jade reminded me.

"Yay!"

I walked in with my suitcase behind robbie.the hotel was a mess.tori spoke with the guy at the desk. she walked  US up to our rooms were we stayed the rest of the day listening to the bombs outside the window

I couldn't stop thinking about robbie. coming to yerba eased going.to help me get closer to him but it's only making it worse . I wanted to be alone with jade but tori and Trina were in the room.

so.I decided to text her instead

"hii"

"Hey cat Mac"

"I'm board"

"me too"

" so hows you and beck have you urmm"

" No not yet cat I don't know what to do"

" I think you should do it when your ready"

" I am ready it's just"

"I know jade you'll be okay"

" I know I'm just freaking out"

" I know jade hey look tori is stealing trinas sweets should we snitch?"

"nahh because then we won't get our solos in the we're performing tonight."

"good point"

" so hows you and robbie??"

"What do you mean"  I looked over at her and she raised an eye brow at me.

" I mean since you kissed him in class has he spoken to you?"

" No but that was only yesterday maybe he was busy?"

"maybe he is nervous to speak to you because you kissed him in class"

" it was a stage kiss okay"

"whatever you say anyway im going to go say hey to beck you coming??"

"Yeah sure"

I put my phone away and walked towards the door with jade.

I walked down the hall it was awful. there are holes in the floor and the wallpaper was coming of the wall.

we spent the hole day hanging with beck Andre and robbie in there room. Robbie didn't even make eye contact with me. I sat making songs with Andre. I loved his voice. it was so bold.I knew loads of secrets about Andre. he would just tell them me because he was scared of jade and he wouldn't go to tori about his secret. his secret is that he loves tori. I don't see why they ain't datin.

me jade tori and Trina were all layed in our big bed. it was so lumpy and had dirty sheets. I'm pretty sure the sheet was a curtain or something.jade was fast asleep. I wish she was awake I need a hug.

"you guys I'm scared"

"oh it's okay cat it's just war and bombs" Trina reassured me

" but I'm-"

BOOM a loud bomb went off and jade woke up because everyone screamed. suddenly I felt something move next to me. we all screamed again.

robbies head popped up