finally fallen

I sat at home waiting for cat to come back she'd been out for hours with jade and I was starting to get worried.

I decided not to text her or ring her though because I didn't want to be one of those over protective boyfriends.

so I decided to go my phone and have a bit of "me time" which some may think is disgusting but I'm human.

I started thinking about cat and how badly I wanted her and I started to get turned on quickly I tried not to get to excited but whenever I have "me time" I always think about cat and imagine things in my head.dirty things. things that I wish I could see but haven't yet.things that I could only dream about.

I looked on my phone and got my pictures up of her. the pictures only I'm allowed she knows about them but we never speak of them. she's not naked but shows some skin and that's all I need to make my "me time" get steamy. I thought about cat and our first kiss. this morning before her parents walked in. last night. I thought about every time her skin touched mine when she held me at night. when I knew she was mine. how much I loved her.

cats pov

I was  with jade and she was in tears. beck and her had an argument and she'd tripped and badly hurt herself but couldn't get back up and beck wouldn't answer his phone.

"jade please this isn't good for the baby"

she stops crying a little but carrys on.

"I can't help it I love him so much I hate arguing with him."

"I know you do but listen he'll come round he's just going through alot his career , you and now the baby is soon."

"Yeah your right I was an idiot and I should apologize"

I rub her back as she slowly stops crying. beck slowly walked through the door with flowers and a box of chocolates.

"beck!" jade shouted getting up from the sofa and hugging him. well the best she could anyway with her large baby bump in the way.

"I'll leave you 2 to it then" I say getting up and heading out the door.

"thank you cat" jade says

"its okay" I smile then instead of phoning robbie I just walked home I needed some fresh air.

I walked in and went into the living room  robbie wasn't there so I went to the bathroom he wasn't there either.

"robbie I'm home!" I screamed

"Cat!" he shouted and I ran into the bedroom were he called from.

"wait no cat don't come in here!" he screamed but I had already opend  the door.

robbie grabbed a blanket  and coverd his lower body.

"umm hey cat " he said awkwardly.

I looked at him his forehead was sweaty and he was shirtless.

I looked down at the blanket and were robbies hands were placed

"robbie what we're you doing?" I asked curiously.

"oh you know nothing"

I looked at his phone on floor and saw my pictures that robbie has on his phone that only he can have and him only.

"robbie were you...." I didn't even want. to say it

"me no"

"lift up your hands then"

"Why?"

"lift up your hands"

he gulped then slowly removed his hands to show the secret that lay beneath.