Relation

Hi

The story starts with two teenagers a boy of 14 years old n a 16 years old girl.

A woman was shouting.

"Ragini please come let me explain u!".

Ragini shook her head. "What u want to explain! U r divorced Papa to marry DP uncle? Y? What does he has Papa doesn't have!". She was angry as being a papa's girl she couldn't understand her mother's decision.

Janki looked at her. "Ragini I fall in love with him n he too loves me. Besides u n Laksh r friends we thought u will like it!".

Ragini likes Laksh more than as a friend but this was all making it complicated. "Laksh is my friend but u wants to become his mother! His mother died years ago u can't take his place!". She rushes from there n met her friend Laksh who was in his room.

She was out of breath. "Laksh?". Laksh turns to her. He rushed to her n hugs her tight. "Ragini did u hear what they r planning?". He was angry n scared. "Ragini u know how much I hate her! Ur mother! She is doing this all! She knows how much I love my mom she can never take her place!.

Ragini nods. "I know Laksh u don't like it. But Laksh now it is all done. Tomorrow is their marriage". She hugs him tight.

Laksh always felt more for Ragini he knows she is elder then him but still he loves her.

He was resting his head on her shoulder. "Laksh please don't be angry anymore. I'm here for u!". She was hugging him. "Ragini I will not accept it!". He broke the hug n turns away.

Ragini was afraid he might break their friendship. "Laksh please don't be angry on me. I know u don't want this wedding happen but true is they r...!".

Laksh cups her face n places his lips on hers. Ragini pushes him away. "Laksh u can't do this! Please!".

Laksh looked at her. "U tell me don't u love me?". He was holding her hand.

Ragini looked at him. "Haan I do love u but I'm 16 years old n u r 14 years old n from tomorrow on u will be...!".

He again kisses her. "U love me that is enough for me!". He hold her tight. "We r not blood related. U r not my sister neither I will accept u as my sister as I have loved u always. U r my first love!".

He hold her tight. "Haan I might be 14 years old but as I lost my mother in a young age I have learnt to be mature!". He was standing in front of her. He was a half head taller than her he was hold her hands n again kissing her lips.

Laksh was holding her tight he pins her the door. He was holding her waist. Under her breath "Laksh... please... no.... !". He bites her lower lip.

She pushes him n he falls backwards on the ground. Laksh looked at her but she bend down to him. "Laksh! I'm sorry!". She hold his hand n then he pulls her close. "Laksh please... aaahhh!".

Laksh hold on her hand. He somehow made her sit on his lap. He kisses her again n longer this time. He bites her again. "Aahh!". He enters her mouth with his tongue.

Now Ragini reciprocates to his tongue play.
She places her hands around his neck. His hands were moving on her back. He slowly put his hands under her shirt.

Ragini looked at him. "Laksh what do u want?".

Laksh looked at her. "I want u!". She felt his hardness. Both stood up. "Sorry?". Ragini shook her head. "Don't be sorry!". She looks on him n helped him out of his clothes.

He took helped her with her clothes. Both looked at each other to the first time fully naked. "Ragini u... u r... hot!". He looked at her from tip to toe.

Ragini looked at him too. "I didn't know that u r doing training?". She looked at his well-shaped body. He was holding her hand... he moves her hand on his abs. But she took the control over her hand back.

She moves down to his hard part. Laksh was smiling. "U know Ragini I always wanted u!".

Ragini smiles. "Haan me too always wanted U!". Both were exploring each other's body.

Ragini was lying on his bed while he come over her. Both weren't prepared of the upcoming but they again fall over each other. Just for a moment Ragini stopped to breath.

Her tears were rolling down her cheeks. Laksh who saw that felt bad. "U don't wanted it. I hurt u, right? I'm bad!".

Ragini shook her head. "No Laksh, but first time then it will hurt...!". She cups his face n both lost themselves again.

Laksh wasn't dragging or pushing, he was working under her command. Both loved each other for the first time. But not the last time.

Laksh n Ragini grow she was sleeping in her bed when Laksh sneaks into her room.

Ragini was waiting for him but he come very late. He was now 22 years old n she 24 years old.

"Ragini!". He shakes her.

Ragini was angry n didn't react.

"Ragini please I'm sorry. But I have a gud news!".

Laksh was pleading to her.

Ragini looked up. "What?".

Laksh smiles. "I love U!".

Ragini turns her face n tried to sleep again.

Laksh looked at her confused. "Ragini I said I love U!". He pouts.... he attacked her...

Moans were to hear....

Ragini shouts his name in their house. They don't live with their parents both have started their own life in a new city.

Laksh was in his final year n Ragini had completed her studies in engineering. Both were complete.

....

End of this story...

Next is age gape which will have 2 shots as 2 pov