The first night

Actually I got a request to write again +18 but I have no mood, but I have a great story which I already wrote on Sukor.

So who has read my Sukor story, sorry it's nothing new.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It is late in the night a big mansion is shown. The mansion is fully decorated like a bride. Today a wedding took place and the bride was taken to her bedroom.

Bride PoV

I'm Ragini, today I got married to Laksh. It is my first night, my wedding night. As I'm a virgin it is very difficult task for me.

There are a many questions roaming around my mind.

I'm very scared!

I don't know, what he is expecting from me?

How will I survive?

How he will love?

What will he do?

I'm not sure how to satisfy him.

Is he thinking the same?

My thought were disturbed by my MIL.

AP places the veil on her face, "Now we are leaving Laksh must be waiting to come." The women giggled and left the room leaving a nervous Ragini behind.

Laksh PoV

Many women are coming out of my bedroom. I think they have placed my wife on the bed. She is very cute and innocent.

I remember the day, when I first met her I didn't like her.

She was very loud a mess of a woman I couldn't imagine her to be someone's wife. But my mother liked her a lot as she is the opposite of me, which will be a good match.

On our engagement day we were alone and I asked what experience she had, her answer was short, shy and fast, "Non!"

I asked her if she kissed someone. Again a short answer, "No!"

I was like 😲. What No everything No.

From that time I knew she is a virgin.

My mother come and told me to enter the room as Ragini is ready anf waiting for me. I just nodded my head and went into my bedroom.

Laksh was inside his bedroom looking into the bedroom where he found his face looking at him from the bed.

Ragini could see him through her veil.
As soon as he enters the room. I felt a cold breeze coming over me.

Laksh couldn't take off his gaze.
When I entered the room I saw her sitting on the bed. Her face was covered behind a veil.

Ragini suddenly felt a pain.
He turns his face, is he leaving. No, he is locking the door.

Laksh took a deep breath, he closed the door. In just a few minutes he had turned completely toward her, he moved closer.

Ragini was sitting on the bed looking at him. He sat next to her on the bed.