My SIL

Hi

The story is playing in a village... this might be a bit too hot....

A big mansion is shown and a handsome man come back from abroad. He was in his car well it was more a tractor and he wasn't driving it but his family was. He was embarrassed as he didn't liked it and he isn't used of it.

"Laksh Bhaiya there is a surprise waiting for you!". That Munda is Laksh. "Oh what? Kunal tell me!". But Kunal refuses. The tractor was filled with everyone. From uncle to aunt. From niece to nephew. From father to mother. From brother... well he just has this one.

"Finally we arrived!". They all nod. "Haan Laksh you go inside and take some rest we are coming soon!". His father told him and they left from there.

Laksh stretched his body. "Damn it. A tractor. What the fuck!". He entered the mansion and went directly into his bedroom in the first floor.

What he saw surprised him. A woman was lying on her front side her face was back facing him. She was just in a towel reading something. Just then he remembers his brother's words. A surprise is waiting for you.... wow if that is the surprise then I hope they won't return in the next few hours.

Laksh come further in she wasn't moving or reacting as she was very much lost in the book. Her body was wrapped in a white towel and her wet hairs were covering a bit of her bare back. He took off his shoes loudly, but nothing. Is she deaf?.

Laksh sat on the bed and he saw her legs, the thighs were apart from each other. He moves his hand inside her. "Aaahh!". She moans feeling the cold hand inside her.

Laksh was horny as soon as he heard the moan of her mouth. "Again?!". He wasn't waiting for her allowance and slides his second finger into her. "Aaahh!". She again moans and clutches on the novel. He looked at her. "Turn". But she hides her face. He enters her with his third finger. "Aaahh!". Her moan was loaded with lust.

Laksh fingers were moving inside her, he comes over her and lies up her. She was underneath him and his free hand was removing her wet hairs from her back. He starts to kiss her bare back. The novel was still in her hand, but Laksh didn't cared much. He bites her and marked her neck.

He removes the hand from her soft part and she pouts. "Naa...!". He was looking at her and her flawless face. The glow on her cheeks were the result of his entering. "Aap? You?". She saw him and was sure, who he was. He come over her unaware, who she is.

Laksh spread her legs apart. She was looking at him with excitement and fear. She closed her eyes the moment he took of his pants and boxers. His hard part stroke her soft part. He bites on her earlobe and she moans. "Aaahh!".

Laksh hands were around her buttocks, he was squeezing them in his hands. Her nipples were harden like his dick. He knows she was ready for the fuck. Laksh lifts her a little bit and enters her soft part with his hard part. His dick was fitting her perfectly. "Aaahh!". She just shouts loud her moan.

"You want me to do more?". He asked her in his husky lustily voice.

She nods at him. The novel in her hands was replaced by his back, she was digging her nails in his back and scratched him. "Aaahh". This time he moans wildly.

He took revenge on her pressing harder inside her. "Aaaahh!". But she took it as long as possible and her moans didn't stopped. Laksh turns with her. He made the woman sit on him. "Ride me!". He orders her. She nods obeying him. Intertwining her hands in his she starts to ride him. Both were lost in each other feeling the heat they couldn't stop. She was lying underneath him. His seeds were in her mouth as he has asked her to do more. He was looking at her. "Do it again!".

She nods and opens her mouth to taste his dick again. As long as he wasn't satisfied.

He heard the tractor coming and stopped. "Shit they are back!". He pouts but was happy. "You did great. Wow I never thought a village girl could be that great!". He praised her and both come down separately.

"Bhai you met my wife!".

Laksh was looking at him. "What? You married whom?". The woman he just had fucked went to his brother. "That is Ragini, Ragini your jet {BIL}!".

Ragini comes to him. "jet ji... milke kushi hui {It's nice to meet you}".

She lowered her gaze feeling the heat of him.

___
Don't bash okay