Tera mera rishta #2 (final)

Hi

I'm back with the TS

Recap: RagLak consummated.

Ragini was lying on the chest of Laksh, she had felt him daily and liked it more and more.

Laksh was cuddling her, the moment she woke up in his embrace made her feel complete.

Ragini stood up, she wasn't wearing anything, he had the full access to her body, "Oh Ragini come back." He rubs his eyes, but she didn't turned back to him.

Laksh stood up, "Ragini!" He call become louder, he follows her into the washroom and she closed the door behind him. He smirks looking at her.

"Oh you want to continue here?" He asked mischievously and she jumped on him. Her legs were wrapped around his hips. Both were kissing each other while taking a shower.

They come out, she wore her clothes and smiles looking at him, she was waiting for an answer.

"No." Laksh said it and she shook her, "no, but why?"

Laksh took a deep breath, "easy I don't want to, do it, so No." He left the room leaving a fuming Ragini behind him.

No, he said no. But when he wants I should jump up and fuck. No!

Ragini come down, it's been a month since they have consummate with each other and Swara is trying daily to get through to Laksh, but he was ignoring her. He wasn't interested in her words, not after knowing she isn't married to Sanskaar.

Ragini was in the kitchen preparing the food with the other's, she wasn't giving any heed to Laksh, what he doesn't liked at all. Soon they served the food and Laksh secretly places his hand on her waist, knowing she would melt down.

But she just served him the food with anger and left, all were confused the girl, who is madly in love with her husband, shows anger for the first time.

They have been very discreet about their sex life, Laksh always tried not to make her moan loud or at least only, when the family members sleep tightly.

It was Sunday and Laksh wanted to have some fun with her, he was ready to take her out, but she wasn't ready to talk to him.

"Laksh could we please talk?" Swara asked again, but he refused it, he stood up and entered the kitchen.

"Ragini?" He comes in and back hugs her, placing his hands around her tummy.

"Ragini." He whispers into her ear, to make her weak, but Ragini didn't fall for him this time. She shook her hand and hits his hands away. She glares at him, "you know what I want. Give it me or forget it." She continues with her work and Laksh was numb.

The breakfast was done and the family was thinking of the day, how to spent it together. Laksh didn't liked the idea, he wanted to have her only.

Ragini come, "movies?" She suggested and all liked the idea. She smirks looking at Laksh, who couldn't believe it, that she is really taking revenge from him.

Laksh stood up, he left the hall and waited for Ragini, whom he messaged before.

•Ragini I will do it, come up!•

Ragini has seen the message, she smirks and secretly rushes up, she closed the door behind her back and hugs him.

Laksh took her hand and turns, both were looking at each other's eyes. He lifts her and throws her on the bed, she laughs.

Laksh comes closer to her, he removes her skirt to have the access to her soft part, she wants him to lick it. Laksh removes her panty as well and looked at it.