Part 1.

CASSANDRA POV:
I'm currently in bed, it's a Saturday morning so I'm not rushing to get up, eventually I open my eyes and look at the time 7:30.

Seriously!? Why couldn't I sleep longer? Oh well, might as well get up now.

I crawl out of bed and pull on some slippers, I stop by the bathroom before heading to the kitchen. I open up the cabinets looking for my coffee, a British male voice speaks "You always forget where you put it." I spin round with a smile on my face, a man stands there in a dark green button up shirt, black jeans and smart shoes. I see my coffee in the man's hand, I take it from him, put it on the table and hug him tight "You're back!" "I'm sorry for being gone for so long, love, I had to serve my sentence." "So you're free now?" "Well, I'm now back on Midgard, under the watchful eyes of the Avengers, they managed to shorten my sentence, considerably." We stop hugging and I look up at the tall man in front of me, he has shoulder length black hair and beautiful green eyes, he smiles down at me.

He's finally back! I've been waiting for months!

Loki cups my cheeks in his hands "I want to figure this out." "This?" "Us. I want to understand how we communicate like this. I've had plenty of time to think about it, it was strange that while in Asgard we couldn't communicate." "Maybe we have to be within a certain distance of each other?" "Yet in a different world. Have you told anyone?" "Of course not, they'd think me crazy. Your world is more accepting, you have superheroes, people with powers, aliens. We have none of that, I would've been sent to a mental institution if I'd told anyone."

I wish I could be in his world, rather than mine.

"I'm going to speak to the Avengers about it, they don't yet trust me, but I need their help figuring this out." "Okay." "The first thing I will test is whether they can see or hear you. Because when I was in that glass cell the Agents didn't know you were there." "You don't still believe I'm an Agent, do you?" "No, I thought that because you were dressed like one, whenever I see you in the day you are dressed in the same type of clothing as those around us." "It's the same this way, right now, you're wearing Midgardian clothing." His nose wrinkles "It looks good on you."

Actually it looks REALLY good on him!

He looks at my outfit "And what do you call your outfit?" I look down at my Harry Potter pajamas, I instantly become self conscious and wrap my arms around me, he pulls my arms away and holds my hands "You have no reason to hide, love, you're beautiful." I feel my cheeks turn pink, which makes him smirk "I see I still have the same effect on you." "Of course, I haven't stopped thinking about you since we first met in that glass cell." "I haven't stopped thinking about you either, I think you're the reason they sent me here to be watched by the Avengers, they noticed a change in me."

I helped him?

"These are the people who fought against you?" "That's right." "They'll learn to trust you, just as I have." He hesitantly pulls me in for another hug, for a while we just stand there hugging, then my stomach growls "Sorry, I haven't had breakfast yet." He chuckles and picks up the coffee, I take it and get to work making my breakfast, with Loki watching me from the wall he's now leaning against. Once I've made my breakfast the two of us sit in the lounge and talk, catching up with each other, we even watch TV together. When it gets to lunchtime he has to go "I will see you later." "Okay I-" He blinks out of existence, I sigh.

I've missed him so much, I've got feelings for him and right now they're burning stronger than before. He seems different, not in a bad way, in a good way, I know he's changed since our first meeting, but he's also changed since our last meeting.