Part 10.

CASSANDRA POV:
Loki carries me down the hall to his bedroom, I feel butterflies in my stomach, but I try not to show how nervous he's making me, as we approach his door I open it, as he steps into the room he kicks the door closed. He carries me over to the end of his bed and lays me down, my feet still touching the floor, he leans over me and whispers "I love you, Cassandra."

Oh my... God! I believe him, I actually believe him.

I pull him down ready to kiss him "I love you too, Loki." I kiss him, he rests his hands either side of my head as our kissing becomes passionate.

I open my eyes, squinting against the bright rays of sun coming through the window, I try to get up but realise I can't "Good morning." The soothing British voice coming from behind me brings the memories of last night flashing through my mind. I look down at his arms wrapped around me, I feel his chest pressed against my back and his breath against the back of my neck. He shifts and starts kissing my neck "Loki!" He starts chuckling, I push his hands away and get out of bed, I turn to face the handsome smirking man laying on his side.

Maybe five more minutes wont be so bad.

I crawl back onto the bed to capture his lips in a kiss "Good morning." He smiles widely. After spending a little while just lazing around I get out of bed properly this time and pull on yesterday's clothes, since I don't have any others with me, the pair of us head for the kitchen hand in hand. As we walk through the lounge where all of the Avengers are talking, we hear some wolf-whistles and giggling. As soon as we enter the kitchen the first thing Loki does is grab something and turn to me, with the item behind his back, he then bows and holds the item in front of him "Your coffee, Milady." I curtsy "Thank you, my King." He raises an eyebrow "You may not rule a planet, but you do rule my heart." A huge smile appears on his face.

We manage to get the device to work again so that I can return home to get all of my belongings, I call my parents to tell them I'm travelling the world, they support me. I lay on the floor, my two suitcases tightly in my hands, I wait for the two hours to be up before they collect me. Before I know it the weird feeling re-appears, but this time it's less scary and happens a lot quicker. Loki helps me up and we take my belongings to his, no, OUR bedroom.

The Avengers finally accepted Loki for who he is and forgave him for New York, understanding that it wasn't really his fault at all. Loki and I joined forces with Clint, the pranking master assassin, together the three of us became the unstoppable pranksters! Life was good. I'd visit my parents from time to time, I quit my old job and started working in New York, in a library that was much bigger than the one back home.

All was well.