Part 8.

LOKI POV:
"Loki, I need some of your blood." I raise an eyebrow at the Doctor "Please. Tony and I have been making a device that will hopefully allow the two of you to connect better, we need your blood." "How are you going to get Cassandra's?" "We aren't. If this works and allows you to go to her whenever you want then I'll teach you how to safely take some of blood from her so we can make the connection work both ways. This is just fascinating, it really is." "I know, while in Asgard I was trying to make sense of it all." "It's weird, you being connected to one of us." "Very, but I wouldn't change her for anyone else in the whole nine realms."

I really wouldn't.

"GOT IT!" The man of iron runs in with a device in his hands, he hurries over to the Doctor, the pair talk while my blood is being stolen from my body. When they're done everyone is called to the living room, we all sit around and wait for them to start explaining, they tell everyone about making our connection stronger, so we can actually be in the same place. I do as I'm told and hold onto the device, I press the button in the middle, but nothing happens, they try reassuring me "It might take a while and we're not even sure if it'll work. So we'll have to wait."

After waiting for a few minutes I press the button again, getting rather impatient I start clicking it like mad, eventually something happens. We all look up to a bright white light that appears a few feet in front of me, I stand up to inspect it better, I creep forward. All of a sudden the light disappears and a figure falls from a standing position. I reach out and grab the person, carefully lowering them to the floor. Then I realise who it is, I move the hair from her face "Cassandra."

Why isn't she waking up!? What happened!?

"Doctor?" I look up to the curly haired man, who looks slightly panicked, he rushes over and kneels beside Cassandra "Well, we can see her." He says as he places a hand around her wrist, everyone stays silent for a moment, he then breathes a sigh of relief "She's alive, just unconscious." I sit back on my feet and let go of the breath I didn't realise I was holding, I look down at Cassandra's outfit, admiring the colour choice. When I notice her bare legs I evert my eyes, then noticing the flesh showing between her top and skirt.

I hope no one else is looking at how bare she is. If they are, I'll kill them!