Part 9.

LOKI POV:
I lift her onto my armchair to make her more comfortable, I perch myself on one of the arms and wait, I hear the others quietly whispering and I try to ignore them. After a few minutes she shifts, I kneel down in front of her and take her hands in my own, she opens her eyes and we look at each other. She looks tired as she starts quietly mumbling "Is it night already?" "No, love, something happened." "I felt weird." She then bolts up straight, panic in her voice "Something was happening to me, I started disappearing!" I lay my hands on her shoulders trying to calm her "Hey, hey, you're alright."

The poor thing must have had such a fright. We expected me to be sent to her, not the other way around.

She takes a few deep breaths and buries her head in my chest "You're alright now, you're here, with me." "I started disappearing..." "I'm sorry, we didn't know how it would happen." She pulls away from me "What are you talking about?" "The team have been trying to make something to connect us properly, so we can actually be together. They finished the device and we used it, we were expecting me to be sent to you but instead-" "You're actually real!?" I can't help but chuckle at her loud and excited voice.

I'm so glad it worked, even though it wasn't the way we expected.

"Yes, I'm real." She uses strength I didn't know she had to pull me towards her, I have to quickly grab onto the back of the armchair to stop myself from falling on top of her as she captures my lips in a desperate kiss, I pull back "Don't get me wrong, I want to kiss you just as much, but now is not the time nor the place." She looks at me confused, I release myself from her grip and step aside, revealing the Avengers, her mouth falls open and her eyes widen. Her expression is quite similar to that of the Avengers, although some have huge grins on their faces instead.

Here come the jokes...

She shuts and opens her mouth a few times, trying to think of what to say "They can see me?" We all nod "I'm actually here?" We nod again "On an armchair, in the Avengers Tower, in New York in Loki's universe?" Once more we all nod "Wow...!" Her shock turns into a giant grin, she quickly gets up from the armchair and jumps at me, I catch the back of her thighs and she wraps her legs around me "I'm actually here, this is all I've wanted for so long." "Here you are, at last." She hugs me tight, leaning her head on my shoulder, her arms wrap around me, I continue to hold her up and close my eyes just enjoying the moment.

Nothing can break this moment.

"Well, well, well, Reindeer's Lady is a real enthusiastic cutie." I turn to face the man of iron and glare at him, Cassandra moves her head from her shoulder and looks to him "That's right, I'm his." She catches me by surprise yet again with a kiss, I take a few steps backwards so I can sit her on the arm of the chair, I put her down and she doesn't let go. I hear someone tell everyone to get out and leave us in peace, I also hear someone else tell us to get a room, so I do exactly that. I pick my Lady back up, stop kissing her and stride past the team to the elevator, when we arrive on my floor I carry her to my room.

Don't rush things Loki, you're doing things at her pace, if she just wants to kiss you then so be it. You don't want to lose her, so don't rush her.