Chapter 4: Spite and saltiness, my favorite.

*EDITED*

Percy's pov.

"Persphone...What an unfortunate meeting." Alecto drawled, annoyance obvious in her tone.

"Alecto." I acknowledged, ignoring the looks of disbelief from the team. "Did you come to lose? Again?"

"You-You-You!" She sputtered, glaring daggers at me. " If you think that you'll win you're mistaken."

" Ooo hoo ooo, is that.... Saltiness in your voice?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't eat salt!"

Behind me, Wally snickered, Artemis slapping him in response. 

"Both of you, hush! Alecto, We are not here to have petty conversations with children." Klarion spat, anger evident in his tone, and fire in his eyes.

"Children? Did you just call me a child? Oh no you di-" Nightwing cut me off with a sharp glare.

"Cyclone, don't."

I huffed, ready to argue anyway, because spite is always the best policy. But luckily for Nightwing, Klarion starting to shoot magical  fireballs out of his creepy hands towards our direction was enough of an incentive to make me not argue.

I threw my arms forward, feeling the familiar tug in my gut, as water burst out of the pipes and the sprinkler system forming into a wall to block the fire. My efforts were barely working unfortunately, Klarion's dark magic having made a bigger dent in the water wall than I thought it would. Aqualad was trying to help me with the best of his abilities, keeping the wall as stable as possible, even though it may not have been helping much.

The rest of the team was fending off Alecto and her ugly looking demon-cupid-baby things, but they were having about the same amount of luck as Aqualad and I. Robin was at least making a bit more of an effort, his Katana slicing through the... demon things easier than anything else. 

"Nightwing!" I yelled over the fighting, and he glanced in my direction as a response. " Pretend it's a bowling alley!"

He gave me a look of major confusion, until seconds later his lips formed an 'o' shape after I motioned towards Wally.Nightwing gave a small smile, before informing Wally of the plan.

Wally's smirk of approval was all Nightwing needed, as seconds later the plan was put into action.

It was more hectic than I had hoped it would be, but it also worked perfectly. Wally was curled into a small ball of mass destruction, speeding around on the floor like a bowling ball on steroids, maybe Viagra too.

Alecto's minions were all squirming around on the ground, too scared of Walley to stand.

"How dare you! I will kill you for that!" Alecto lunged towards Wally and Artemis, both jumping out of the way.

Alecto's efforts reminded me of my own enemy, but not quick enough. Aqualad was rolling around on the floor, scorch marks covering his arms. A fireball the size of my face flew towards me, hitting me square in the chest. It knocked the air out of my lungs, my head slamming against the hard concrete. I drifted out of consciousness, Klarion's ugly smirk filling my vision. The smell of smoke burned in my nose, before everything went black.