Chapter 8: Boys, coffee addicts and kitchens. Huh.

Hey guys! So I just wanted to say that I really would like some help with editing if anyone is able! If you have like a extra email or something (I made a new fan acc one) that I could share a google doc with you over if you wanted to help, that would be amazing. You can ignore this if you don't want to though!

*EDITED*

The voices eventually entered the kitchen, echoing and bouncing off the walls.

"Grayson don't tell me-"

"Damian you don't understand-"

"I have a perfectly capable mind, Drake. Maybe it's you who doesn't understand."

"Both of you chill-"

"But Dick-"

The voices continued to argue, despite the fact that both Bruce and Alfred were in the kitchen with them.

And me. But they didn't know that.

I took small, silent breaths, hoping that their vigilante expertise wouldn't catch on the fact that there was another person in their house, Hiding next to the fricken cereal. If one of them were craving some fruit loops or lucky charms then I was screwed.

Although, the shock may give me time to escape, considering no sane person would just brush off the fact that a teenage girl had just jumped out of their pantry and ran towards the front door.

But hopefully, it wouldn't come to that.

"Boys, would you all like to see the new upgrades and others in the cave? I have made some new adjustments..."

Alfred was distracting. Great. The only problem was, were they going to take the bait.

"Uh sure-"

"Fine Pennyworth, but I do need-"

"Can I grab something from upstairs first-"

"Sure, Alfie."

"Well then we should probably move along now, shouldn't we?" Alfred asked, but his tone was completely full of 'no nonsense or else.'

The voices muffled as they got further away, and once they seemed quiet enough, I peaked my head out.

Clear.

I slowly exited my 'super secret hiding place', being careful to be quiet enough that I wouldn't draw the other's attention. I crept across the floor, careful with each step as to not make a creaking noise.

I grabbed the bundle of fabrics that was my hero suit, thankful that none of the guys had noticed, or at least not said anything about it. I made it to the front door and turned the handle silently, before a voice spoke up from behind me.

"Leaving is soon?"

Startled, I snapped around in shock, eyes wide. The one I suspected was Tim stood at the end of the staircase, his elbow resting on the top of the banister. His black hair was flopped down in his face, and he looked like he needed a week's worth of coffee.

"I-"

"What's your name?" He interrupted, obviously not wanting to hear my excuses. He arched an eyebrow at my surprise and reluctance to tell him, and leaning more into the banister, like he was intrigued. "Well?"

"P.J." I replied, wincing at how that was the first name I could think of. 

Tim raised his quizzical eyebrow again, like a 'huh' statement.

"Never known a girl who goes by P.J. I'm guessing a nickname?"

I quirked my eyebrow up, knowing for a fact that that wasn't the only reason he stopped me.

"What do you want?"

"Well first off, no need to be so cold. And second off, this is my house. What are you doing here?"

I shrug, giving an honest reply. "You tell me. I don't even know myself. If you truly want to know ask Bruce-that is, if you think he'll tell you."

Tim shot me an annoyed look, before rolling his eyes. "Whatever. Talk about vague answers, jeez. And here I thought I was going to be the incoherent one because of my and I quote from my brothers , "ability to multitask in both speeding up my way of slowly killing myself, going on 3 AM hyper speed caffeine spurts but for hours long and at random times, and managing to work more than Bruce at times."

I snickered, thoroughly impressed by this guy's self deprecating humor. I check the time on my phone, my eyes widening at how late it was. "Well I should probably-" a loud, consistent beeping interrupted me,much to my annoyance and dismay.

It was the same Young Justice alert that Bruce got earlier. I guess the team members got the alert after Batman.

" Uh-I have to go, but you should probably leave before my brothers see you. What Damian knows what to do with a katana does NOT need to be public knowledge. It's kind of terrifying, really." Tim excused himself, rushing out of the room. I grabbed my cyclone suit-which for some reason Tim didn't see(or he just ignored) , and hurried out the front door, carefully getting out of the manor's sight.

I had to get to the team, quickly. 

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I really am sorry this has taken so long to finish.

ALSO, please I really need your help on what you guys want the major villain to be. Do you want it to be a Gotham OG like joker or two face, or maybe a leagues of assasins type of villain? 

Or would you rather me create my own villain?