Chapter 1

I walk into the party and smirked. It humored me on how it was so easy to find a party, you just had to know the right people. I was in my black skinny jeans, a white Tee that read "This is true", and finishing it off with my black leather jacket and black boots. I started my way down the hall. This house was huge and so was the party. I looked around until I found the person I was looking for. Andrew sat in the kitchen a beer in hand and laughing about something one of his friends said. When he spotted me his smile grew bigger and he winked at me.

"Well look who finally decided to see her best friend again." he spoke.

"Oh shut up you knew I was coming." I went up to him and hugged him.

When I pulled away his friends were giving me curious looks or more like checking me out.

"Boys, please meet this amazing girl. Her name is Blair and she could probably down more shots then any of you." I smirked at the last part and soon we were all together laughing and having a ball.

They were talking about sports when a voice let out, "Does anyone want to try and beat the king in beer pong?"

I look over and see the guy yelling it.

"Oh Carter's at it again." the boys around me state.

I looked at them and raised an eyebrow before walking over to the guy yelling.

"I'll have a go." I said. He looked at me and laughed.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry, but you don't stand a chance." I looked at him and shrugged.

"Well then 'the king' has nothing to worry about." I smirked. He shrugged and lead me over to where they were having the game. I thought the guy I had spoke to was the person I would be playing against, but then I saw the actual guy, and trust me there was a BIG difference.

The guy that I was playing was actually taller then me. He had brown hair that was a little shaggy hair, he was lean yet, muscular. His skin was tan and his eyes were a bright blue. He looked at me and smirked.

"Why is a daisy like you here?" He said with a cocky tone. I gave him a smirk and looked him in the eyes.

"Just here to have fun." I spoke in an innocent voice.

"Well sweetheart good because you wouldn't stand a chance if you even tried to beat me." I looked at him and walked around the table my fingers gliding on it.

"Well since you're so sure, lets have a bet." I said as I pulled my wallet out. "1000 bucks says I can beat you...." I started "and loser has to streak naked down the street."

I was now in front of him ,my chest to his, as I smirked at him. I had to look up slightly since he was a few inches taller then me.

"You're on, but on one more thing. For every shot you miss a piece of clothing comes off." He smirked as he checked me out. I laughed.

"I like that idea." He gave me a confused look as I headed to my side of the table. People gathered around. Andrew and his group of friends were behind me.

"Ladies first." He said. I looked at him and nodded. I took the white plastic ball bouncing it off the table and straight into the cup in the front. I smirked when I saw the guy's eyes widen a little before he went back to his regular face with his smirk.

"Lucky shot." He spoke. He took the drink and chugged it down. He then threw the ball and it ended in my cup. I grabbed the cup and drank it. Whiskey, yum my favorite.

The game went on from there and soon he had one cup and I had three. I had my jacket and shirt off showing my bra and the guy had his shirt, pants, and shoes off. I was really enjoying this, especially since I get to look at his abs. It was his turn and he made it in I drank the cup clean and then smiled. After the third drink they thought I would be drunk, but Andrew was right I could hold my liquor. It was my turn and I grabbed the ball, I focusing on my shot, but just before I did it someone let out a loud scream and the ball went out of my hand and hit the floor. The brown haired guy smirked and I huffed before taking off my shoes. The guy then went and I drank another cup. We both had one and it was my turn. I took the ball in hand and waited for a few seconds before I acted like I was going to throw the ball and once again someone let out a scream and I look to the guy to see the girl behind had done it.