Chapter 7

~Blair's POV~

Walking into therapy made my "amazing day" even better. Today had been a horrible day and yesterday wasn't any better. I had gone over to Lex's house and she told me everything the day before. We both ended up in a puddle of tears. She told me about what happened at the karaoke place, and what had happened at Andrew's. We both decided to let him chill out before speaking to him.

I had also told Lex everything that happened through-out the years. She was a little hurt that it took so long to tell her, but she understood that it hurt to bring up the topic. I thought that she was my best-friend and she deserves to know who I am and my story.

She told me her opinion on dad's and I relationship. She told me about the pictures and how he looks at me and it got me thinking about it. It didn't make sense and I know he goes to the hostpital a lot. I just never thought things through.

Now today started out fine until I got to school.

~

I was late because there was an accident. My dad was driving since today was threapy and he came in and explained it. The middle aged lady at the front made sure your boobs were out and pretty much flipped her hair every ten seconds, but good news I didn't get a detention. Which wouldn't help this horrible week.

I was walking down and I heard a noise coming from the janitor's closet.

"Oh Carter" I heard an annoying voice say. For some reason it ticked me off so I opened the door and yelled "Boo"

The girl screamed before looking at me, grabbing her clothes, and exiting with her top off.

What a sight!

I had a smug look on my face when Carter had finally gotten it back in his pants. He looked at me in anger.

"You know this is the second time you've ruined my sex life." He growled. I could see his man hood saluting to that.

"Well I'm sure you had enough to last you a life time. So why don't you keep it in your pants, or use your hand and stop using girls as you waste bucket!" I said lowly.

"Well I'm pretty sure you've done it with countless guys. You lost the cherry a long time ago." He said with a smirk.

The comeback that had come to in my head made me smile at him.

"At least when I loss it, I actually will. With the virgins you've fucked they probably still have their's" I replied. His mouth opened and I smacked him lightly on the face.

"I'm sorry, but I rather have a guy that bigger then my pinkie to take my virginity." I ended the blow and then walked away happy as hell.

~

Now I had to tell my therapist what has happened.

Now I know I don't have to, but before the crap with Carter I was doing better and it actually helped to talk to Kiera. She listened and nodded told me what she thought. She told me what she would do if it was her in my position.

The only real reason I didn't want to come was because I was tired.

When I entered the room she came up to me and hugged me before making her way back to her desk. I went to the couch by the window. I looked out it watching a bird soar through the sky.

"So how has your week been Blair?" Kiera asked and I sucked in a breath.

"Well..." and I told her everything that had happened. I hadn't come to therapy lately because of the Carter thing, but finally realized I should come.