After Party

Just the way you are by Billy Joel- Daddy/daughter song

Scarlett POV:

We get back to the house and everyone is already there. We make are grand entrance and everyone is cheering again. This place looks just as amazing as the waterfall. Mekhi has really gone out of his way. There are lights strung up everywhere and again all the lavender roses.

He pulls me over to the dance floor and takes my hand, pulling me into his arms for me to dance in his embrace.

We dance two more songs before Zane comes over to dance with me. I don't think Mekhi wants to let me go but he does.

Zane whispers in my ear, "I never thought I would see this day." He tells me.

"Me either, you always told me love doesn't exist and if it does it ends up all fucked up in the end."

"Yeah well, I was wrong. I see it in the two of you; you two are just made for each other."

"Thank you for everything. I know I don't say it that much, but really thank you." I kiss him on the cheek.

"I would never let anything happen to you Scarlett and I know Mekhi is the same; he would die for you."

"I know crazy right."

"He loves you what can I say." He kisses me back on the cheek.

I don't say anything as we finish the dance.

We make our way to the cake and I would hate to know how much he paid for it. I have never seen anything so beautiful. We cut into it and we feed each other with our fingers. He licks all the icing off of mine.

Everyone that wants to make a toast does and some are funny and others are a little tearful. After another hour we go escape upstairs to change.

"Here let me help you." Mekhi comes up behind me and helps me out of the dress. "God you are so beautiful."

"Do you realize you have said that like a hundred times tonight?"

"Well it's true." He kisses the back of my neck and up to my ear. He turns me around and picks me up, then tosses me onto the bed.

"Mekhi what are you doing?" I snicker.

"What does it look like?" He smiles and continues kissing me on my neck and trailing down to my breast.

"Looks like you are taking advantage of me. Mekhi we have to change and we have guest waiting downstairs.

"They can wait."

"Mekhi!!"

"Don't tell me to wait. You are all mine now and I want you. I got to do this now." He is practically panting in my ear now.

God he feels so good how in the hell do I say no to that. I love how his hands know just how to tease and touch my body in all the right places. I let him have me, all of me right then and there.

Almost thirty minutes later he rolls off of me. "God you are amazing."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I get up to go to the bathroom then to the closet to change.

He hands me a thin white dress with spaghetti straps. "Wear this."

I don't say anything as he is putting it on over my head and letting it shimmy down my body. The thin material covers my skin however shows my full body shape.

He keeps kissing me. "I just can't get enough of you."

"You will have me all to yourself for the next two weeks...down boy." I pat him on the chest. When he turns around I spank him right on the ass and then giggle.

We go back down to tell everyone goodbye. He makes his rounds talking to his friends and family while I go my way.

Meagan is jumping up and down with excitement. "I can't believe we are sisters now."

I hug her back and then Bethany comes over towards me. "Excuse us Meagan can I have a word with Scarlett."

"Sure mom." She hugs me again before walking off.

Bethany hugs me. "You are so beautiful your mom would have loved all of this. This was one of her dreams...that she had always hoped for."

I listen to her talk about my mom and try not to butt in.

"I'm sorry for what happened. I'm glad that you were able to move on with your life and being able to love Mekhi. Your mom and I dreamed of this day and I can't believe it actually happened. If you are able to forgive him and let go of the past I should also be able to as well."

"Bethany, I have learned to deal with what happened but I haven't forgiven anyone. Hell I may never be able to forgive anyone for what happened. I still have nightmares and just being around Draven...well let's just say it still bothers me and it may forever. I just try to deal with it."

"Oh I just assumed..."

"Bethany never assume anything. I'm a fucked up girl. Mekhi happens to understand me. He knows what I need and I don't have to keep anything from him. He completes me which is really messed up but anyway. I just have to deal with the fact that his father killed my family."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, you had nothing to do with it. Now please excuse me." I walk past her to go back upstairs. I just need to breath. On my way up I hear Mekhi yelling my name but I don't stop.

I figured he stayed downstairs to talk to his mom. It shouldn't bother me but it does. I hate seeing Draven in this house. I hate having him near me but to have Mekhi I'm just going to have to learn how to handle it. I try to push it all out of my head.

The door opens and I don't stop packing the rest of my things. He comes up behind me embracing me.

"Sorry about my mom she's just worried about you and she is so upset about what he did."

"Don't worry about it; I'm good." I zip up my suitcase.

"You want to go now; we can if you want?"

"Yes as a matter of fact I would love that; let's get out of here."