Punish Me

Song: Sofia Karlberg- Crazy in love

Scarlett's POV:

I let him have it; I use up so much energy beating the shit out of him bringing welts but not blood. I would never want to scar his body. I want him to understand how much he means to me.

I torture him by not letting him release. I torture him with ice-frozen cold on his hot welting skin. When I feel he has had enough I finish him.

I'm messed up in the head what can I say. So when he asked me what I need I tell him, "I need you to punish me."

"For what babe?"

"For killing her; for hurting you." I tell him.

"I don't care about her and I am alright."

"You asked what I needed. I need to feel; I need you to punish me, please."

"I need to know your safe word."

"I don't need one; you know how far to go, I trust you."

"Get up." He orders in a stern voice and I do.

He walks over to the wall. "Face the wall." He says and I comply. He straps me down, spreading my legs apart. My ankles chained tightly then he pulls one hand up then the other chaining them just enough to where I can't move. He walks over to the other wall and comes back with a whip. This whip is a little different than the one he used before. This one has more texture and thicker. My body jerks forward but there is nowhere to go. He swings back and whips me again.

"I suggest you start counting." He hisses.

"Two." "Three." "Four." "Five." I barely get out five.

"Have you had enough?" He hisses again.

"No!" I whisper.

"Babe if I keep going, I'm going to break skin."

"Don't stop!" I beg. Like I said, I'm sick. I know I am. Why would a girl like me what this? But I know why, it's my why of release. It flushes everything out of my body and soul, clears my mind. I notice he finds something else to use and the cold leather sends fire across my bare ass. He gives me five more licks with the sweet leather belt, by the time he gets to ten I am out of breath, gasping.

He unchains my ankles and then my hands. No sooner that he releases me I collapse to the floor. He picks me up and carries me to the bed. He is not done with me.

He flips me over onto my stomach and grabs my hair pulling me back before positioning himself behind me. He holds me down so I can't move and from here he has complete access to all of me. He takes me over the edge. My body shivers into spasms, complete convulsions, everything burns and tingles at the same time. I collapse on the bed.

I wake up to something cold along my back.

"Be still, it's cream...it will help."

I lay there and let him finish, rubbing ever so gently into my skin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys didn't realize this chapter was this short.