1 week till IT happens

Jungkook felt free. He was happy. Finally. No calls, no hits, no cursing, and most importantly no Mr.Seho! It felt amazing, he was able to spend time with his hyungs, although there were some drawbacks. He couldn't show off his body like he used to. Mr.Seho made sure of that.

His body was covered in bruises. His face was the only thing Mr.Seho left untouched. "I wish i could mess up that pretty face of yours... alas we don't want to make anyone suspicious, now do we?" Mr.Seho had sighed before connecting his fist with Jungkooks stomach.

Jungkook was awoken out of his flashback by a knock on his door. He quickly put on his oversized sweatshirt before unlocking the door. "When did you start locking your door?" Jin asked.

That was another thing. Jungkook couldn't keep his door unlocked anymore. It was too risky if anyone were to walk in at the wrong time they'd ask questions. Questions he wouldn't be able to answer. They'd get suspicious.

"Well I'm a man and I like my privacy." Jungkook stuck out his tongue.

Jin looked at Jungkook and rolled his eyes "Jungkook you still play with Iron Man toys."

"So...and they're action figures, not toys." Jungkook folded his arms.

Jin opened his mouth to say something but then thought against it, He took a deep breath then sighed, "Action Figures, toys, I don't actually care. I came up here to tell you that we're leaving soon. PD-nim called us and said that we're to go shopping with the Noonas for clothes for the next music video."

Jungkook nodded his head. Jin turned around and left, not missing when Jungkook carefully bent down, as if he was afraid to hurt himself.

Jin shook it off 'he probably got hurt in practice' he thought.

Our seven adorable idiots were currently shopping at Gucci. Their Noonas were carefully looking through the clothes, trying not to bypass any good shirts. Taehyung watched as Jungkook cringed when his phone rang. He watched Jungkook hesitantly answer it. Jungkook stuttered out a hello, he was nervous. There was a pause before Taehyung heard Jungkook say "Manager-hyung said not to go to practice this week. He told me to take the week off."

Jungkook went pale, Taehyung wanted to know why. "Y-Yes s-sir." Jungkook looked as if he would cry. "I-I'm sorry. I was just d-doing as I was told. I signed a c-contract, sir...he basically owns me...I-I couldn't do a-anything."

Taehyung had never heard Jungkook stutter. That just didn't happen. Jungkook was strong and confident...nothing could make him stutter. Well, nothing except girls (He has a girl phobia) and when Taehyung teases him.

Jungkook looked over and locked eyes with Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and waved , he then pointed at a headband that said Gucci. Jungkook pulled on a smile and put up a thumbs up, he then walked away. Taehyung turned around to see Yoongi watching Jungkook leave.

"Yoongi-hyung...I don't think Jungkook's okay." Taehyung said his words laced with worry.

"Yeah, neither do I. He's hiding something." Yoongi sighed, "He'll tell us if somethings wrong I'm sure."

Taehyung stayed where he was, he had a bad feeling about the dance instructor.