Falling...

Namjoon stared at Jungkook. His maknae had tears running down his face and he looked exhausted. Namjoon knew Jungkook wasn't as fine as he said he was. Before Namjoon could ask anything about the state Jungkook was in, Jungkook made an escape for his room.

Namjoon watched Jungkook walk to his room. He was about to follow but Jin called his name. Namjoon walked to the kitchen (more like kitcjin, as much time Jin spends in there).

"Yes, Jinnie?" Namjoon poked his head around the corner, afraid of going in.

"Can you grab the glass bowl, please." Jin didn't look up from the chopping board.

Namjoon reached up to get it, completely forgetting about checking on Jungkook.

Jungkook locked his door.

"Wow, really are selfish. You were gonna put Taehyung and Jin in danger, all so you would be ok."

"I-I wasn't."

"Yeah right. You don't care about them, you only care about yourself."

"I do ca-care about them."

"Ha yeah right."

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror. He had gotten ugly, he was too fat, he doesn't have muscles anymore, at least that's what he thought. He stared at himself and began to pick out ever wrong thing about himself.

He hated that everything seemed so far out of his reach. He could hear Jin yelling at Namjoon for breaking a bowl, Jimin and Hoseok were blasting girl group songs, Taehyung was trying to convince Yoongi to let him be in the next cypher, they were all right there. Right outside his door, yet they were all out of reach.

He had fallen too far away from them. Jungkook sat down on his bed and stared at the floor. 

"This is your fault."

"This was my fault?"

"Yep, think about it. If you hadn't been so damn confident and happy and all sunshine and sparkles-"

"-I wouldn't be in this mess."

"Exactly! So who's fault is it?"

"Mine...It's my fault."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                           -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! So as I reread the last couple of chapters I realized that they weren't my best work. (Probably because they were written at 1-2 am) I promise to write at my best for the rest of this book.

I hope these pics will make up for my mistakes.