Slowly...

Jimin watched Jungkook eat. He wasn't trying to be a stalker but he needed to confirm something. Jungkook had begun to eat like he used to, and it worried him.

Jin luckily caught him before he could completely ditch the whole eating thing. He's forever in debt to Jin. It was Jin who sat him down and talked to him and helped him with eating. He didn't want Jungkook to fall down that same hole.

Jimin watched as Jungkook take three bites of his food then push everything around. Even after everyone had completely cleaned off their plates, Jungkook had most of his food scattered all over his plate.

Jimin watched as Jungkook quickly got up and dumped his scraps in the trash after Jin left. 

He was gonna have to fix that before it gets worse.

Over the next couple of days, Jimin watched Jungkook closely. He noticed that it wasn't a one-time thing. Jimin held Jungkooks wrist when he tried to leave. Jungkook locked eyes with Jimin then sat back down.

After everyone left Jimin turned to Jungkook.

"Whats wrong?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing hyung" Jungkook tried to play it off like he was fine.

Jimin wasn't having it "Jungkook don't play dumb. Why aren't you eating?"

Jungkook flinched at Jimins harsh tone "I-I've been gaining a lot of weight. I'm starting to get bigger," 

Jimin was livid. "Bullshit. You have not been gaining weight and whoever said so is lying. You are perfect Jungkook. You don't need to cut back on eating. ok?" Jimins voice softened towards the end.

Jungkook nodded his head then walked off.

"He's lying."

"I know"