The start

Jungkook, fortunately, made it home safely. He stood in front of the door and stared at it. He could hear the argument between Hoseok and Taehyung from where he was. Jungkook leaned his head against the door and sighed.

Could he really go inside knowing what had just happened? Knowing that Taehyung could possibly be in danger. Could he go inside with that filthy man's seed still inside him? What if he smelled? What if they find out?

So many things could happen. 

If he went in...

they could find out

or he would be able to make it to the bathroom on time

He just had to dodge the two most touchy-feely hyper people of the group, easy right?

Wait why were they even up? It's around two in the morning. Were they waiting for him? Were they worried? 

Did he matter that much? Was he that important? Sleep is a gift that everyone refuses to give up. Are they really depriving themselves of sleep for him? 

Jungkook opened the door and got his answer. There sitting on the couch was everyone. Not just Hoseok and Taehyung. Everyone turned to him and smiled. 

"There's our favorite Maknae," Jimin exclaimed. 

"We were wondering if we'd have to walk down there to get you," Namjoon said.

 "Do you know what time it is, you shouldn't be working this late." Jins momma mode was on.

"Aish, kids these days," Yoongi mumbled sounding like a grandpa.

"You had us all worried Muscle Bun" Hobi smiled.

"I made some hot chocolate, and Jin made you a plate of food." Taehyung smiled his famous box smile.

Jungkook's eyes started watering. He was disgusting, filthy, unclean. Why did these people care for him so much? Jungkook quickly walked off to the bathroom, trying to get there before his tears fell. Jungkook ignored the calls of his hyungs. 

Jungkook closed the bathroom door and locked it.  His body shivered with every sob. The tears didn't seem to end. He cut on the shower and immediately put it on the hottest setting. He sat down carefully and let the burning hot water hit him. He looked down at his chest and saw all the hickeys that were made.

He didn't want them. 

"It doesn't matter"

He didn't want this.

"No one cares what you want"

He should've been at home earlier.

"You should've been at practice that week"

He should be asleep.

"You would've been if you hadn't decided to leave without permission"

He felt disgusting.

"That's because you are"

The voice was weak, easy to push back. Jungkook didn't care for mind tricks. He just wanted to be clean. It seemed that no matter how hard he scrubbed,  or how much soap he put on his body, he was still disgusting

Jungkook got out of the shower, he was feeling a bit better, not clean, but better. When he opened the door he was met by a worried Taehyung.

"Why were you crying? What happened? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked

Mr.Seho's words rang through his head  "If you tell a soul about what happened I'll make sure your little 'boyfriend' gets the same treatment as you, understand slut?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and painted on a smile "I'm fine."