Death.

Jungkook woke up to an empty bed. He reached over to pick ump his phone. he moved his head around trying to find his phone only to come up empty handed.

He jumped up and quickly looked around. As he was looking his bedroom door opened.

"Goodmornin-" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook practically yelling for his phone. Jimin pursed his lips and watched Jungkook continue searching.

Jimin sighed "Jin took it."

Jungkook stopped moving and turned towards Jimin. He mentally cursed.

"Wh-why did he take it?" Jungkook tried to feign innocence but by the look on Jimins face he knew it wasn't working.

"You didn't listen to me. I told you not to look at all the comments and rumors. I even deleted the app. Last night Jin found you on twitter reading thew comments. You had a panic attack then fell asleep, luckily Jin was there to calm you down. Since you can't seem to stay away from the things that hurt you, he decided to take your phone."

Jungkook tried to find something to say. He couldn't defend himself cause Jin did the right thing. Jungkook looked down and whispered "A-are you mad at me."

Jimin sighed and shook his head "Jungkook I'm not mad just disappointed."

Jungkooks head shot up. He watched as Jimin walked away.

Disappointed.

Jimin was disappointed.

In him.

Jimin was disappointed in him.

Jungkook robotically went through the day. It hurt. Jimin saying he was disappointed. He would've been less hurt if Jimin said he was mad, furious even. But disappointed. It felt like a ton of bricks hit him.

Throughout the next week Jungkook tried to keep his mind off of the hate comments by busying himself. 

Practice 

Workout 

Dinner 

Sleep

That was his daily routine. He gave himself no time to relax. While he was in the shower he practice their new songs. If he was given free time he'd cover some songs. There was zero relax time. By the end ion the day he was ready to collasp.

And it worked...

for a while.

"WAKE UP!"

Jungkook knew the steady schedule wouldn't last forever. He didn't expect to completely stop sleeping though. He couldn't escape them. They attacked him all through the night. No matter how much he tried to close his eyes it wouldn't happen. So here he was 12:18 am staring at the ceiling listening to the voice. Replaying all the hate comments. Agreeing with all of it.

He agreed with all of it.

He is fat.

He is ugly.

He us an attention whore.

He is a waste of space.

He deserves every bit of hate he gets.

He deserves to die.

Everyone was right.

Jungkook locked his bedroom door. He stared at himself in the mirror. He wasn't happy. He wasn't sad. He wasn't angry. He felt nothing.

He watched as the person in the mirror began to cry. He touched his face and felt the tears of a person who's cried so much, they can't tell the difference between sad tears and just tears.

Please die

Kill yourself

No one would miss you

Die

DIe

DIE

Jungkook smashed the mirror. He didn't want to hear the mans words. He stepped back and looked at the shattered glass. To his horror, he saw him. Millions of sickly pale men stared back at him. They began their chant again. Tears ran down the red, baggy, tired eyes.

The men were getting louder and louder. Jungkook wanted it to stop.It hurt, it felt like he was on fire. Jungkook let out a scream as he covered his ears. He couldn't take it. It was all too much. The mens tears ran faster.

DIE

DIE

DIE

Jungkook franticly looked for something sharp. He quickly found a pair of scissors he had in his drawer. 

The deeper he cut, the quieter the men got. With that in mind, he shredded his arms. He didn't care that it hurt. He just wanted the voices gone.

He watched as blood dripped down his wrist in morbid fascination. He knew hw was dying. He ignored the yells of Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin, telling him to open the door. He ignored the banging of the door indicating one of them were trying to forcibly open the door.

He closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief when he felt himself start slipping away.

The door burst opened. Jungkook opened his eyes and locked them with Taehyungs. He smiled slightly. He could feel himself slipping further. The arms of death pulling him close.

"Taehyung" Jungkook took in a deep breath. "I love you." With that he closed his eyes and let the darkness cover him.