«« II »»

richie

Your probably wondering who took her, that's what everyone wondered at first. Remember that clown in Stephen King's book, Pennywise?

Correct.

She didn't really understand why, apparently she was a part of a big plan. But she doubted that.

A killer clown who eats children every twenty seven years? She was a child. He wanted to eat her.

Y/N POV (I know this isn't the film but it is made to fit this story, don't be fussy)

"Shut up Denbrough!" a voice echoed through the chamber.

I looked up from the dolly who's head was falling off. Pennywise had gone into his hibernation well, he still expected me to be there for another twenty seven years. I would be found by then wouldn't I?

Well, this was my lucky day.

"R-Richie, a g-girl is down t-there." a tall boy stuttered. He was either scarred or annoyed. By his tone, he was angry.

"Is she hot? This may be my lucky day fellas'... Oh damn." the boy, who I guessed was Richie, said.

He pushed past the stuttering boy, and his jaw dropped open as he saw me. "I..I- Uh." his voiced quivered. 

"Beep Beep Richie!"  a familiar voice laughed.

Pennywise

I, sharply, turned my head to the well. His yellow eyes were sparkling in the shadows. Most of us gasped as he crawled up the well.

I bounded up from the floor, my legs were shaking. The eight foot clown creepily stalked me into one of the corners of the grime- filled room.

His breath reeked of sweat, shit and unwashed clothes. I screamed as he grabbed me by the throat and lifted me off the wooden, dirty floor.

"Yes! Yes! The fear! THE FEAR!" the ginger clown screamed. My hands kept punching him in the chest, but he didn't flinch.

Suddenly, Boris smashed a baseball bat into his head. Wait- Boris? No. He was Richie.

Pennywise dropped me and turned to face the Richie kid. The tall boy smacked a pipe in his face, while a ginger girl hit his leg with a golf club. 

A curly haired boy jumped on his back and began to throttle him, using a large metal pole. A short boy screamed and began to hit his side with a plank of wood. 

A dark skinned boy started to throw rocks at the nightmare creature, along with a rather large blond boy. 

"GET OFF!" I screamed.

"WHAT?" the 'Richie' boy shouted back.

"HE'S GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN THE WELL!" as soon as I bellowed that, everyone jumped out of the way. I ran towards the shape-shifting beast and shoved him down the cobblestone well.

"Damn. Your good." 'Richie' gasped as he stood next to me, looking down the well.

"Thanks." I mumbled, my throat dry from a lack of hydration and due t being starved for several days. 

"Who are you?" the large boy asked me, with a little smile.

"Y/N L/N, yourselves?" my voice hoarse.

"I'm Ben, Ben Hanscom." he replied.

"Beverley Marsh."

"Stanley Uris."

"Eddie Kaspbrak."

"Bill Denbrough."

"Mike Hanlon."

"Richie Tozier, my lady." he said, as he bowed and kissed my hand. I felt my cheeks rise in temperature. 

"Where are your parents?" Mike asked. I inhaled sharply.

"I- I don't know. But I don't think that they would care." I muttered.

"Oh. Where do you live? I've never seen you here before." Stanley inquired.

"Las Vegas. I usually stay with Boris, but he probably thinks I'm dead." I fiddled with my fingers as I finished the sentence.

"You c-can stay w-with me. M-My m-mom won't m-mind." Bill offered.

I looked up, happily, and smiled at him, "Really?"

"Y-Yeah! She's a-always w-wanted a d-daughter." he laughed. 

At least I have somewhere to stay.