«« III »»

only for you

two months later

y/n had been taken in by the Denbrough's  for about two months now. She attended school with Ben and became close with the losers club.

She knew that Richie liked her. It was obvious.

The way he always flirted with her, when he offered to pair up with her. The way he gave his notes to her.

These little things y/n appreciated, but she didn't feel the same spark as she did with Boris.

She tried to contact Boris, but she never found the correct number. She thought about him everyday. Sometimes, she would even call Richie Boris by accident.

She wondered if the boys were related, maybe cousins. Boris had a tall, strong but lanky figure. He was stronger then he looked. However, Richie was a little shorter and skinnier. He wore these over sized glasses which didn't suite him.

//

y/n was walking to school with Bill, Eddie and Stan. She couldn't help but hide the fact that she had a little crush on Stanley. 

They entered the school from the north entrance and was met with the 'famous' Henry Bowers.

"What are you doin' here with these losers y/n?" he grinned, eyeing y/n. 

She rolled her eyes and pushed past him. The rest of the boys shadowed her footsteps as she jogged to class. 

y/n had history first lesson. She had it with Bev and Richie. She met Bev outside of the classroom, rummaging through her bag.

"What are you looking for Bev?" y/n asked, while rocking on her heels.

"You haven't got a- um... a pad have you? Or a tampon?" she whispered. y/n opened her bag and passed her several blue packets.

"Thanks y/n." Bev smiled at the h/c girl.

"Hola señoritas!" a particular boy with curly black hair and over sized glasses practically shouted.

"Richie, your such a dork!" y/n laughed. 

Richie cocked up an eyebrow and replied, "Only for you." he ended his sentence with a wink. 

y/n rolled her eyes and walked into class.