«« VII »»

"What the fuck are you doing Bill?" Y/N shouted from across the street, squinting due to the sun shining in her eyes. Bill started to run away from her, nearing the park. "Too bad you're too slow!" he cried back.

She flipped him off and stormed towards the bench where Ben, Mike and Stanley were sat; they were playing cards. She sighed and looked over her shoulder to see Richie throwing rocks at the small pond, anger easily being shown. It reminded her of the one time Boris and her found a large pond, due to a flood, and let their anger out. It wasn't fair. She wanted to go back.

"What's wrong with Richie?" Stanley asked, putting his sunglasses back on, accidentally bumping Mike in the arm. "I'm not sure. He hasn't  been speaking much  which is very unusual. Kind of nice though." Ben replied. Bill came running back, sweat dripping off him. "Ew go away sweaty" Y/N scowled, moving away from him, her destination: Richie.

He saw her and rolled his eyes. He wanted to be alone. He was about to throw a rock at her legs, but decided against it. Not wanting to hurt her. "Richie, what's wrong?" she asked. "Leave me alone." his voice thicc with venom. She gave him a look, THE LOOK, and he rolled his eyes again. "Don't roll your eyes at me!"

"Then leave me alone!"

It came back. The vines. The blackness. Dread started to feel her, screams filled her ears. Smoke clouded her eyes. Y/N couldn't move but she sensed that something was coming. Something big. She felt like she was going to faint, an overwhelming amount of emotion.

"I've never had a friend. Only you Theo." it was Boris' voice. Then came the darkness and the scream.