«« VI »»

sorry for such a long update! been so busy and its my birthday today too so 🤔

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no she's not , shes still here

boris pov

"I realised that you didn't have any friends Boris." Theo cocked an eyebrow up at me. Cheeky bastard.

"I did have one. Y/N." I replied, not noticing the quiver in my voice. Theo looked at me, he nudged me with his elbow.

"Do you want to tell me about her?" he asked.

"She... was different. I'm going to sound really cheesy, but she was the one." I croaked.

"What happened to her?"

"I don't know. People say she's been kidnapped, some say she ran away. Her parents were scientists and were never here. Her aunt used to check on her, but we were always together. Not as in: kissing, holding hands. But friends. What's the word in English I can't-"

"-Inseparable"

"Yeah. I know she's out there. Y/N isn't dumb, she wouldn't run away. And she can throw a few punches. I just hope that she's okay."

I felt hot tears roll down my cheek as I kicked a few stones around. It was dark on a Friday night, you could hear a couple arguing from the house across the street.

flash back

"I SAID NO BORIS!" she screamed at me, she threw a hard back book at me.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!" I shouted back at her.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THEM? BORIS DRUGS CAN GET YOU KILLED!"

"YEAH NO SHIT SHERLOCK!"

"BORIS I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE! PLEASE! DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL, DON'T DO DRUGS! Please! You know that my parents wouldn't want me doing drugs!" she started to cry. Her perfect face glistening with sweat and tears.

"Y/N I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR! MY FATHER IS ABUSIVE! MY MOTHER FELL OUT OF THE WINDOW WHEN SHE WAS DRUNK, BUT I THINK THAT MY FATHER PUSHED HER! NO ONE LOVES ME Y/ N YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IT!"

"Boris! I'm your friend. I love you! Please, don't ruin yourself with these... vile things."

"Y/N its my life I can do what I want."

She sighed and looked out of the window, her eyebrows furrowed together. Did she see something? She turned her attention back to me.

"Boris. I don't want you to die. It's not fair on me! Please don't do it! Boris I love you, please..."

"Shut up Y/N." I said coldly as I grabbed my jacket. I snatched the pouch out of her hand. I walked out of the house with out a second glance.

That' was when I regretted not staying the night.