«« IV »»

third person

During science, y/n felt sick. She didn't know why, she felt something in her throat and stomach.

She closed her eyes and slightly groaned. Stanley looked at her with confusion plastered all over his face.

She opened her eyes and a flash of darkness was before her.

She recognised where she was. She was still in the school, but black vines covered the place.

Everything had a purple/ blue light to it. She looked around in confusion. Desks where scattered everywhere and the whiteboard had the words "The Nether" written in a dark red colour.

Blood

Her breathing became heavier. She looked outside to see a storm, flashes of lightning pounding to the ground.

She didn't dare move from her seat. She prayed that she had been dreaming. This was all fake right? She must of been tired. Bill was crying last night and she couldn't get to sleep.

Her eyes widened as she saw something out there.

A sort of monster.

A shadow.

Something that she sensed that wanted her. He gasped as it moved its five legs.

She wondered where the other three were. It was obvious that they were missing, it had been ripped from the midnight creature.

Her heart was thumping so hard she was half believing it would fall out.

"y/n!" she heard a voice say.

"Y/N!" she blinked at saw Stan in front of her.

She looked around the room and saw she was back in her science classroom... they way it should be.

Natural light, the periodic table drawn on the board, students chatting with their desks up properly.

"y/n are you alright?" Stanley asked as Mike, Ben and Eddie stood around her.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." she lied.
//

A/n

I know the shadow monster/ mind player has seven legs but go with it