Ten

"Its just a fever Mr Bill." Vern smiled at the worried man as Adrian and James laid in Adrian's bed. "It'll break soon."

"How long is soon?" Will asked from the corner, wiping his eyes as he watched his brother sleep.

"Maybe a day or two?" Phillip put in, feeling James's head. "But they both have been pushing themselves. At least, I know since I arrived..."

"I agree with Phillip. They have been pushing themselves. Mr Bill, it isn't my place to tell you but please for their sake, don't let them push themselves until they're well. It could hurt them. " Vern sighed, crossing his arms over his plump figure and stepping back from the bed. Dipper and Mabel Gleeful, along with the Pines family and Soos were crowded into the small attic room too.

Finally they all shuffled out at Vern's urging and down to the dining room and kitchen.

"This is insane!" Ford muttered from his seat at the table, staring at the Gleeful twins who were using magic to make themselves a snack - since Will was still up with Adrian and Vern.

Dipper looked over at him. "And a dimension traveling old man isn't?" He asked, taking a bite of an apple slice. "Stanley in our dimension is about as money hungry as the Stanley in this dimension. So you have that at least. Maybe even more." He forced a smile before his face dropped back to its neutral expression once again.

"That's not what I fucking meant." Ford jumped to his feet. "What I meant was, my previously thought great nephew is a demon, no one in this family but me seems to care, there's a Dipper and Mabel from another dimension here, you-" he pointed an accusing finger at Bill who was standing in a corner worrying a pencil, "-could be tricking us because that's what you fucking do, we're being told that we're going to be targeted by your older brother who will murder us just because. Is no one else seeing how insane this is?!"

"Ford, sit down." Stan sighed.

"No! Stanley you lost your memory because of Bill, yet you're on his side?" Ford shrieked. Bill sighed, stood straight, walked over to the taller and older male, and slapped him. Hard.

"I almost punched him so thank you Cipher." Stan nodded to Bill as he returned to his corner before turning on his twin. "Now, listen. Do something you're good at doing and listen to reason. I'm not on Bill's side. Hell I wouldn't love anything more than to punch his lights out. I'm on Dipper's side. If I'm still allowed to call him that." He glanced at Mabel.

"Oh, he said it was a nickname so it's fine." Mabel chirped, trying to keep worry from her voice.

"Yes, right anyway, because he's still Dipper. Just a little extra and with a bit more family. Ford, I spent how long trying to rebuild that portal just to get you back. They spent thirteen years from what Amos has told me looking for him." Stan reasoned.

"They could be lying-" Ford began.

"Shadow Servants have no reason to lie." Phillip walked into the room. "Mr Adrian and James are awake. And James knows how to keep himself visible now without Mr Adrian's help."

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

"Seer Demon. They can make things visible, see the past, future, present and not much else." Will supplied when Adrian asked how he was able to make James visible.

"Thats... " Adrian trailed off.

"Four different types Master Adrian." James murmured as Mabel drooled over him. He shifted uncomfortably and Adrian shot Mabel a look.

"You're hot. I mean, whaaaat?" Mabel ignored the look from the demon and kept staring at the Shadow.

"Thank you, but, if you're attempting to make an advance I have to decline." James shrunk into Adrian, both boys still sitting on the bed, extremely nervous. Mabel's brown eyes flickered between the two before a smirk crossed her face.

"Okay. You must like someone else then right?" Mabel smiled innocently, a plan forming. Amos leaned forward in his seat on the chair across the room, attempting to figure out what was happening when a blush so red flowered across his younger brother's cheeks he almost fell out of his seat from reading the emotions in the room - a gift of his.

"James, meet me in the shadow realm. I must talk to you. Now." He growled, standing and disappearing into the earring in Bill's ear.

James sighed softly and disappeared into Adrian's pendant.