Practice

(Martina drives to Jorge's house and knocks on his door)

Jorge: hey Tini come in

Martina: ok thanks

*Martina is wearing a sweater and leggings with a scarf since it is winter time*

(Martina takes off her scarf and she and Jorge get to practicing right away in the living room.)

Martina: Where's Stephie?

(Jorge looks upset)

Jorge: She went to go pack in the bedroom.

Martina: oh why?

Jorge: she is going to be in mexico next week for a few months.

Martina: oh

(Martina was slightly relieved for some reason. She immediately felt guilty for thinking about it.)

*hours later*

Jorge: Ok let's try the flip one more time for practice and then with the music

Martina: got it

(Jorge holds martina and then tries to flip her but she falls on him and he groans)

Martina: I can't do it! (She laughs)

Jorge: it's ok try again (he says smiling as he stares into her eyes

(They both realize that they are still on top of each other and start to slowly get off)

Martina: oops uh-

(Stephie comes back)

Stephie: WHAT IS GOING ON? (She looks panicked)

Jorge: nothing! We are just practicing!

Stephie: what happened here?

Martina: I fell-

Jorge: ya and we are getting up now...

Stephie: Oh... Well how did you fall?

Martina: We are trying to practice doing a flip!

Stephie: what? Seriously?

Jorge: Yeah...

Stephie: Okay then.. You can keep going i guess...

Martina: No it's ok I have to go anyways...

Jorge: You can stay-

Stephie: Bye! It's getting pretty late...

Martina: ok bye... Bye jorge

Jorge: see you later

(Martina leaves and Jorge looks suspiciously at his girlfriend)

Jorge: Stephie are you okay?

Stephie: what? Of course (she looks a bit annoyed)

Jorge: are you... Jealous?

Stephie: uh...maybe

Jorge: Why?

Stephie: Because Jorge! You spend so much time with Martina and whenever she comes you two are always smiling and whatnot and it's uncomfortable!
Plus I'm going to Mexico... What is going to happen then?

Jorge: Nothing Will Happen Stephie! You don't need to be jealous... You are the only one I love

Stephie: if you say so. ( she walks away with her arms crossed)

---

(Tini goes home and gets bored so she goes on her phone and opens "Instagram". She decides to post a selfie of her and Jorge at the set. She wonders what to caption it... She is about to put a heart emoji [♥️] but people might take it the wrong way so she leaves it captionless. She picks it back up and reads the comments)

"JORGE AND TINI ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER"

"Aw Leonetta💕"

"Cute couple!"

"I ship them so much<3"

"#leonetta"

(Tini clicks on the tag name "Leonetta" and sees pictures and pictures of Violetta and Leon! She clicks on a picture of her and Jorge kissing in Violetta Vivo and sees another tag name that she clicks on: #Jortini)

Tini(to herself): How come I have never seen these photos before?!

(She slides her finger up and down on the endless pictures of Leonetta and Jortini and smiles. She then turns her phone off and goes to sleep.)