Jortini?

(A/N: Hey guys👋 just a note, I may be updating less for a while because I'm just not that creative and sometimes I can be really busy... I will still try to update at least one of my books everyday, so don't worry😁
Also lately, i've been really active on instagram... It's weird, it's like my addiction right now😬 So go follow me if you haven't already✌️➡️@totallytini)

---

Lodo: What???

Stephie: Yes... It's true (she says rubbing her tummy protectively)

Lodo: But... Why didn't you tell anyone??

Stephie: Because...... I was too scared....

Lodo: You could have at least told Jorge! It's his baby after all!

Stephie: Erm... Yeah.... You're right... But what would I have said?! What if he wasn't ready to raise a child with me?! Then he would break up with me...

Tini: Don't think that Stephie... Jorge loves you... He would never leave you

(Lodo looks at Tini, who nervously stares at the ground)

Stephie: Well thanks girls... I will try to tell Jorge...

Lodo: You better Stephie! You know that its better to tell the truth than let him find out on his own... If you won't tell him, we will.

Stephie: I will! Don't worry... I just need a little time...

Lodo: Okay... All the best...

Stephie: Please don't tell anyone yet... I will say it.

Lodo: Okay. Let's go tini.

(Tini silently follows Lodo)

---

Jorge: Hey Tini! What were you guys doing upstairs?

Tini: Erm.. Nothing...

Jorge: Oh okay well anyways-

Tini: Lodo and I need to go home.

Jorge: What? Why?

Tini: i'm sorry Jorge but... It's an emergency...

Jorge: Oh...

Tini: Yeah... But I guess I will see you on the set next week

Jorge: Erm... Yeah... Ok!

Tini: Bye Jorge

(Jorge reaches in for a hug, she smiles and hugs him for a long time but then awkwardly pulls away)

Jorge: Erm... Bye...

---

Lodo: What was that about?

Tini: what do you mean?

Lodo: Why did we have to leave the barbeque so quickly?

Tini: Um... I don't know I just... Didn't feel okay.

Lodo: You were also pretty quiet when we found out about the secret and Stephie was explaining...

Tini: yeah... Because I was in shock...

Lodo: Oh ok...

(They awkwardly sit in silence. They are already at their house, discussing about the barbecue)

Lodo: Tini... I know you... And I know that you are keeping something from me... What's wrong?

Tini: Nothing!

Lodo: There is... Are you bothered that Stephie is pregnant with Jorge's baby?

Tini: No...

Lodo: Then what is it Martina?...You can tell me...

(Tini sighs and curls up into a ball with her head in between her knees)

Tini: um... Well... Jorge told me he liked me...

Lodo: Wait? Today??

Tini: mhm... And he kissed me too.

Lodo: Aw...

Tini: I thought that we could actually have something... But now... All I can think about is Stephie... And how, I don't want to be with Jorge if he is going to break up with Stephie and then that poor baby won't have a father...

Lodo: That's true...

Tini: I need to tell Jorge that I don't like him...

Lodo: Do you?

Tini: Of course I like him... But there's not going to be an "us" if Stephie is carrying his baby... I don't want to ruin everything...

Lodo: What are you gonna say?

Tini: I'm gonna try to talk to him... But try not to mention stephie's pregnancy... She needs to say it for herself...

Lodo: Yeah...

(Tini and Lodo let out a big sigh)

Lodo: I guess that's the end of Jortini...

(Tini rolls her eyes)

Tini: Ya...