K-i-s-s

(Tini went back downstairs and tried to hang out with just Cande and Lodo)

Jorge: Tini! Where were you? I need to tell you another funny story!

Tini: Ok maybe later...

Jorge: uh ok... So what are you girls doing?

(Cande and Lodo look at each other and step backwards quietly so they can leave Tini with Jorge)

Tini: Well we are...

(Tini sees Cande and Lodo)

Tini: are leaving??? Where are you two going!

(tini pulls them aside)

Cande: We were wrong Tini! We can't help you get over him. You need to tell him you like him!

Lodo: I know it's scary... But the truth needs to come out... You can't keep it a secret forever.

(Tini sighs and nods)

Jorge: What were you talking about?

Tini: Nothing (she says smiling and changing the subject)

Jorge: ok well anyways-

Tini: Jorge...

Jorge: yeah?

Tini: When's Stephie coming back? (Tini panicks and asks him awkwardly)

Jorge: Oh erm... (He says while nervously rubbing the back of his neck)

Tini: Just wanted to know...

Jorge: She's coming on Sunday.

Tini: That's great...

(Jorge looks at Tini but she turns away)

Tini: I'm going to go... Get food...

(Tini walks away upset)

Lodo: did you tell him?

Tini: no... I asked him when Stephie's coming back.

(Cande and Lodo sigh and decide to leave Tini alone)

---

Lodo: I'm gonna go upstairs to get something from my bedroom

Tini: Can I come too? I need to go use the bathroom

Lodo: okay

(Tini goes upstairs to the bathroom to fix her hair and waits for Lodo.)

Tini(talking to herself quietly): I need to tell Jorge...

(She begins walking around the hallways and turns around to see Jorge)

Jorge: Hey.. erm... I was looking for you.

Tini: you were? (She says slightly grinning)

Jorge: Yeah, of course (he says getting close to her)

(For a while he stares at her as she blushes and then she breaks the silence)

Tini: uh so what do you need?

Jorge: I just... (He struggles to speak) Want to know what is with you... I mean what is this?

Tini: What is what?

Jorge: This... Friendship? I don't know... You and me have been like the best of friends! Whenever I need to speak to one of my friends that is a girl I go talk to you...

Tini: Wait what are you talking about?!

Jorge: I don't know... Ever since we started shooting Violetta 3, you have been acting different around me... Are you okay? (He says touching her arm) Is there anything wrong?

Tini: No nothing is wrong (she says gazing into his eyes)

Jorge: Did I do something wrong? (He says holding her arms close to him)

Tini: No... But you did do something...

Jorge: What did I do Tini?

Tini: You... Made me... Feel... (Tini was going to say special but it was going to change everything)

Jorge: I what?

Tini: You helped me cheer up over the breakup! Thanks Jorge! (She hugs him tightly and sighs)

Jorge: Uh... Your welcome?

Tini: I mean... A lot of people like Cande and Lodovica helped me too so thank you as well...

(Tini bit her lip and mentally punched herself in the face)

Tini (thinking to herself): Ugh I'm such a wimp... Why can't I tell him???

Jorge: Your welcome (Jorge pulls away from Tini's hug and smiles at her)

Tini(thinking to herself): See! He does it again... He smiles and looks at me like that...

(They stand there smiling at each other in silence.)

Tini(thinking to herself): I can't take it anymore! If I can't tell him how I feel I should just... Just...

(Lodo opens her bedroom door and at the same time Tini puts her hands on Jorge's cheek and kisses him passionately!)

Lodo: Woah!!!! I am so sorry to interrupt!

(Tini looks at Lodo and laughs nervously)

Tini: It's okay... We were.... just practicing...

(Tini glances at Jorge for a second who looks at her with a confused expression and then she quickly runs downstairs)