Interview

*a week later*

Tini (talking to her manager on the phone): I can't do it.

Manager: I know it's hard Tini but it's a big interview and you can't miss an opportunity like this.

Tini: That was the show I went on last-time, the one where i said i was clean... They are obviously going to bring up the alcohol rumor.

Manager: You have to go im sorry tini

(Tini sighs and hangs up the phone)

---

(Martina isn't getting a lot of hate anymore but she did lose a lot of fans and there are still some comments left on every picture)

Stylist (coming in): I'm here!

Martina: Oh hey Jasmin

Stylist: okay let's get you dolled up for your interview (she brings in a bunch of outfits and does my makeup)

(She makes me look girly and innocent which will probably help for the interview if I get booed)

Stylist: Okay you can go.

(Tini sighs and heads out to the car with Mario.)

Bodyguard: Tini, are you ready for this?

Tini: No Mario! but... I have to talk eventually...

(She gets in the car and drives to the interview place)

---

The camera turns on and everyone cheers.

Interviewer: Next up we have a popular teen singer/actress who came on the show many months ago. Let's welcome back... Martina Stoessel!

(The crowd cheers as she walks out and tini is relieved. She slightly grins and waves and then sits down next to the interviewer)

Interviewer: So Tini! How are you?

Tini: I'm pretty good. (She says nervously)

(Tini glances at the audience. There were some who cheered and some who sat their rolling their eyes or whispering things)

Interviewer: It's been a long while since I have seen you! You sure have been busy!

(Some laughs are heard from the audience)

Tini: yeah... I have been doing a lot of things

(Tini glances as some people smirk at her)

Interviewer: So what have you been doing?

Tini: Uhm... I have been modeling quite a bit... recording some songs... Shooting for Violetta 3

(A lot of people cheer and Tini smiles)

Interviewer: That's wonderful! You sure are amazing for being able to do all those things and have time and all!

Tini: thank you so much! (She grins widely)

(They talk and talk and at first Tini is feeling confident)

Interviewer: So... Listen, I hate to bring this up... But i'm sure the audience is just dying to know!

(Martina tenses up she continues to fake smile but her palms are sweating. She is sure that the interviewer is going to ask about the alcohol rumor. What was she going to say?)

Tini: What would you like to know?

(Tini blinks nervously and swallows as she listens to the interviewer.)