Flirt

*In the evening of the pool party, everyone is still outside. There are tiki torches everywhere lighting up the backyard. Lodo, Cande, Ruggero, Diego, Samuel, and Facu talk by the snack bar while Tini and Jorge are talking near the pool.*

(Tini and Jorge end up spending a lot of time together during Lodo's party. They don't notice it but everyone else does.)

Lodo: Look at that (she says watching as they laugh and talk)

Cande: I know! Can't you tell that they are flirting?!

Ruggero: It's pretty cool. Who knew that they would make a great pair?

Lodo: uhhh ME! I have a tumblr account just for Jortini!

(They laugh)

Diego: They seem so happy together.

Samuel: Like best friends.

Ruggero: more than friends it looks like (he says as they watch Tini playfully hits Jorge)

Facu: those two are definitely flirting!

Lodo: Aw so cute!

Cande: Okay how about we all go inside and leave those two outside to see how long it takes for them to realize we are not here!

(Everyone laughs and follows Cande inside)

---

*it's been about 7 minutes*

(Tini laughs as Jorge tells her a joke)

Jorge: And then me and Ruggero run past this guy who is being interviewed on a news channel and we see our legs appear on tv later that day and we laugh about it all evening.

Tini: wow. well congrats you sorta made it on the news! (Tini laughs and gazes into Jorge's eyes)

(She feels the butterflies again as Jorge smiles at her and there is an awkward silence that hadn't been there before... Tini clears her throat and at the same time, both Jorge and her blush as they realize they are alone.)

Tini: Well we better go... (Tini gestures towards the door)

Jorge: Um... Ya we should go find the others...

(They both walk back inside smiling)

---

Cande and Lodo: Tini!!!

Tini: What??

Lodo: We need to talk to you in private (she says grinning and pulling her away from Jorge)

Tini: uh...

Cande: Only for a while (she says smiling and waving goodbye to Jorge)

Tini: Okay.

(They drag her upstairs to a quiet room and squeel as they shut the door)

Tini: What are you two trying to tell me?!

(Lodo and Cande exchange grins as they laugh)

Tini: Seriously you two! What is going on?! I have no idea! (She laughs)

Lodo: Oh c'mon Tini (she smirks as she looks at Cande)

Cande: You know what's going on tini (she says raising her eyebrow at her)

Tini: Waaaaaaiiit a minute... Is this about Jorge???

(Lodo and Cande snicker and nod)

Tini: GIRLS!

(They laugh)

Lodo: Oh please just tell us!

Cande: we know you like him!

Lodo: What were you two even talking about?

Cande: You two were flirting it up over there...

(Tini looks embarrassed and tries to stop herself from smiling)

Lodo: You see that Cande (she says pointing at Tini who is smiling and blushing)

Cande: I do see that! She is blushing!

(Tini covers her cheeks and laughs)

Tini: You two are crazy!

Lodo: Are we really?

Cande: Yeah Tini, have you ever considered that you and Jorge have so much chemistry on set?

Lodo: Yeah I mean... Is it really just acting?

(Lodo and Cande snicker as Tini struggles to speak)

Tini: uh... It's just...

Cande: Just what!

Tini: I can't like him!

Lodo: But you do! You can't deny Martina!

Tini: I have too (she says sadly). Anyways... Jorge has Stephie! They are happy together!

(Lodo and Cande sigh)

Tini: can we please forget about it and go back downstairs?

Cande: You mean Jortini??!

Tini: Guys seriously! Stop saying that! It will never happen! Whether you like it or not!

(Lodo and Cande look at each other upset and nod)

Lodo: Okay Tini... We will stop.

(They begin to leave. Tini sighs and feels guilty)

Tini: wait...

(They turn around and smile)

Tini: Yes. You guys are right... I... Have feelings for Jorge...

(They don't say anything and hug Tini)

Lodo: we feel for you

Cande: We can help you get over him if you want.

Tini: thanks girls... I think thats what I need to do; Stop having feelings for him.

---