"Yoongi, I love you"

Slowly and reluctantly, Jimin uncovers his face. He blinks, closes his eyes, and blinks again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind him. Jimin sits up, drags his feet off the bed, and rub his knuckles onto his eyes. He stretches his arms above his head and yawns.

A sudden pain strikes through his head. His memory and vision was blurry as if he dove deep into water and opened his eyes.

What happened last night?

Jimin sat on his bed for quite a while and drank a cup of water that stood on his night table with some medicine, that was prepared by his mom before she went to work.

Jimin loved his mother. She was always so supportive and caring no matter what her son did. He always shared his problems with her until now. He didn't want to tell her about Yoongi since he hasn't figured out things himself.

Did he really like him? Was this a one sided love? If so, if Yoongi really didn't like Jimin back, then why even try?

And then Jimin's eyes widened.

OH. MY. GOD

Jimin quickly stood up from his bed and without getting changed ran out the door grabbing his jacket.

The kiss! Stupid! Stupid alcohol! How could he kiss Taehyung?!?

He ran all the way to Yoongis house ignoring his horrible headache that was basically splitting his head into pieces.

He stoped by the door panting and knocked vigorously. In about five minutes the door flew open and Yoongi stood there looking at Jimin with an unreadable expression on his face.

He was probably sleeping after the dose of alcohol he had yesterday after seeing Jimin and Taehyung kiss. His black hair was messy falling over his long, pigmented eyelashes. He was in his pajama pants and a t-shirt that slightly slid off showing his bare shoulder, making him look extremely hot.

His eyes were puffy and red but Jimin couldn't tell if it was from his sleeping or from crying.

Yoongi stood near the entrance silent looking at Jimin with a straight face. Immediately Jimin fell to his knees and started crying his soul out.

"Yoongi! I am so sorry! It was an accident! It was all alcohol! I didn't mean to! We were drunk... Yoongi please !! Please forgi-" Jimin caught off by the older.

"Go away. " Yoongi said in a quiet tone. It was visible that he was depressed from the event but what surprised Jimin, was the fact that Yoongi wasn't mad, at least he didn't seem like it.

"B-but, Yoongi, I am really sorry..." Jimin spoke calming down a little.

"Didn't you hear me? I said go!" Yoongi yelled in a much louder tone.

"Yoongi I beg you hear me ou-"

"No Jimin! No! I tried talking to you and wanted to make things better, maybe have a relationship but there you were kissing your 'best friend' . Am I supposed to be happy to this or what?" Yoongi finished his sentence and slammed the door into Jimin's face.

Jimin stood up and started to knock on the door non-stop.

"Yoongi! Please opened up! Let me explain!!" Jimin continued yelling hoping for an answer.

After knocking for 10 minutes Yoongi opened up again and Jimin, from leaning on the door, fell inside. He grabbed onto Yoongis shirt making the olders eyes widen.

Jimin with an all wet face from crying looked into Yoongis deep, dark eyes and said:

"Yoongi, I love you!"