Engaged

"Arrested him? Well, honestly, it's pretty embarrassing to talk about it now..." Seokmin declared in a low voice.

Yoongi and the old man were still sitting in his house. The sun set down and it was already dark. Gray clouds started to gather as if saying that something bad will happen.

"Look, man, I've spent like 5 hours here, it's already dark and FYI I live all the way in Seoul so no matter how embarrassing your story is just tell me already and I'll go!" Yoongi groaned, obviously annoyed.

"The police was just... scared of him. He was extremely dangerous and since no one really saw the murder we decided to keep it silent."

"Are you kidding me? That shouldn't matter, all bad guys are supposed to be in jail!" Yoongi growled and roles his eyes.

Yoongi took a big sip of his tea and stood up. Walking to the door, he grabbed his leather jacket and put on his shoes.

"Anyways, sorry for bothering you and thank you. I'll make him pay..." Yoongi announced checking himslef in the mirror before opening the door.

"Be careful, young man. Even if he is not violent, he most definitely is sneaky." Seokmin assured the younger and waved him a bye-bye.

Yoongi nodded and bowed before heading out. The street was lightened by a couple of barely working street lights. Couples walked now and then giggling and old ladies were walking their dogs.

Yoongi decided to check his phone. He slid his finger across the screen and saw the messages and calls missed from Jimin.

12 missed calls from: Jiminie 😘

Chim-chim:
Yoongi!!! 😚
Hyung where are you?
Sugar pie why aren't you replying?? 😑
Hello???
Did you get eaten by a Yeti?? 😣😓😨
MIN YOONGI!!
Ahhh 😭😭
You don't love me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Yoongi smiled while giggling to himself. Jimin was overreacting too much.

He clicked the call button and after two rings a soft voice answered the phone.

"MIN YOONGI!! Are trying to make me have a heart attack? Where were you? You know I was worried? Are you even there? Hello?" Jimin shouted into the phone making Yoongi cringe.

"Relax baby, I am here and I still love you and I am still alive AND I didn't get eaten by a Yeti." Yoongi responded adding a little chuckle at the end.

"I am most certainly glad to hear that. Would you like to come over? "

"Well, I am kind of in Chuncheon-si right now.. "

" You're wHERE?? How did you even- why?" Jimin yelled in pure shock.

"I needed to sort some things out. And what I've found out is absolutely mind blowing. I still can't get over it." Yoongi explained while waking towards a bus stop at a quick pace.

"What is it?" Jimin questioned with worry.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. I still have to get back and I'm really tired." Yoongi answers yawning.