Truth Or Dare

Alexandra POV.

My name is Alexandra but my friends call me Alex. I am 16 years old. Me and my friends are having a sleepover at some old haunted house as they say, but please, haunted really?

Ring!..Ring!..Ring!..

Alex:"Hey Aria, whats up?"
Aria:"None really, just wanted to know what time should I come to get you?"
Alex:"Uhmmm..I thought that Jack is picking me, you and Shawn up?"
Aria:"He called and said that his brother borrowed his car and that I can pick us up instead."
Alex:"Okay how about 6 this evening. That's next 2 hours. Text the others and see if that time is to early or late."
Aria:"They've all said anything, so I thought I'd ask you."
Alex:"Well 6 it is. I'm jus finishing up shopping."
Aria:"Cool. See you later then. Muazz!"
Alex:"Bye.. Muazz!"

Beep...beep...beep...

I continue to do my shopping for later. I was told to buy snacks, me, Aria and Lesley. Shawn, Jack and Michael are to bring drinks. And Rachel and Ryan are in charge of the games and food, well like vegetarian tacos (because Me and Jack are vegans) and each of us are responsible for our own sleeping bags and lights.
I've finished shopping and finally heading home with my elder sister Abby. She is 22 years old, our parents are on a business trip in England and we live in America so...long trip. They've left yesterday and will be back next 2 weeks.
"So Alex, you got everything you need for tonight?" She asked. We were actually very close to each other. Thank God my parents went on that trip or else I would of never been able to go. Abby obviously allowed me, we actually hide and take for each other.
"Earth to Alex!" She said while driving.
"Oh..uhmmm..yeah already pack. I'm leaving at 6." I told her.
"Okay, but promise me you'll be careful and not make stupid mistakes, like.." I cut her off, knowing exactly what she's going to say.
"I know, I know...to much fun and you can end up pregnant. I know for the thousand times." I said, rolling my eyes.
"I was just being nice and protected." She told me.
"No worries, me and Jack won't go, so far okay." Yes I am dating Jack. Aria is dating Shawn, Lesley is dating Michael. Rachel and Ryan have just started dating a few days ago. So we're all paired up. I just hope that their game is good and not that stupid card game again.

                  2 hours later
                ************
"Alex! Aria is here!" My sister Abby yelled from downstairs.
"I'll be right there." I grabbed my bag, phone of course and headset. I went down but Abby called after me.
"Alex wait!" She yelled running out from kitchen with a kit.
"What's this?" I asked as she handed it to me.
"Yours and your friends favorite, chocolate chip cookies with extra frosting." She said. A large smile grew on my face. I hugged her and thank her,and made my way out to the car.
As I entered the car, Aria spoke. I was in the passenger seat. Jack carried my bag in the trunk.
"You ready for tonight?" She asked me.
"I was born ready." I said making us all laughed.
After we've reached our destination, Lesley and the rest had pulled up right after we did.
The house looked abandoned, it looked like it was falling apart. It was a 2 floor house. The walls were cracked up, some windows were broken and cracked as well. As we walked up the stairs the floor Creek beneath our feet. We walked up and walked inside.
"Boy, is this place creepy!" Ryan said. We entered the house and decided that we would all stay in the living room. Like a camp out.
"So then let's switch on the lights." Aria said.
"Wait the lights actually works?" I asked.
"Yeah, me, Lesley and Jack have checked it out yesterday." Aria said.
"And nobody decided to ask me?" I asked.
"We thought you was busy. Sorry if we did.." I cut Lesley off.
"It's okay guys..just kidding. Now switch on the lights." I said to them. Jack switched on all of the lights and came back. I feel that Jack and Aria are spending a lot of time together these days. I mean come on, my best friend wouldn't cheat on me, would they? Ha!
"So let's get this party started." Rachel said. We set up our sleeping bags and light stand just in case, then we all gathered in a circle.
"We all are our vegetarian tacos and ate some chips and cookies. Then we all drank beers. Then I was bored.
"I'm bored, so what games did you all get?" I asked Rachel.
"Show em' Ryan." she said. Ryan took out a pack of pencils and sheets of paper, small rectangular shape ones big as my hands I guess.
"We're play Truth Or Dare. Now whose in say now." Ryan spoke.
"I'm not playing that game in this house. They said that a group of teenagers just like around our age came into this very house years ago and played Truth Or Dare and out of the 6 of them only 1 survived." Michael said.
"Oh shut up! You're just trying to scare us." Lesley said hitting him playfully in his right shoulder.
"So fine..let's get playing then." I said.
Ryan handed each of us 2 papers, one for a truth and the other for a dare and pencil. We wrote out and then folded the paper and put it in a box and then in the middle of us in the circle..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment...I Dare you to tell me the Truth.. lolzzz.
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠