Chapter 2 (Round 1)

Ryan was video taping the entire time and is going to video tape the game.
"Okay so whose first?" I asked.
"I'll go first!" Lesley said.
She opened the paper and it read:

Dare
Kiss your best friend that is not a boy for at least 5 seconds.

She read it aloud and we all laughed.
"Wow..who wrote this?" She asked.
"Oh, come on, it doesn't matter..just do it, it's like kissing your sister." Her boyfriend Michael said..
"Oh fine..I chose....Rachel." Rachel didn't want to but did it anyways. After she did her Dare, Aria volunteered to go next.
"I hope I get a dare." She said. She picked it up and her smile turned to a scared frown..
"Aria!" I said. I snatched the paper away from her hand and read it aloud.
It says:

Truth
Did you sleep with Jack?

After I've read it aloud, Jack and Aria looked at each other.
"Well answer." Shawn said to her.
"Off course not. Why would anyone write that? Anyways the answer is no." She said.

Beep!

Everyone of us got a text message from the same person which is unknown. It says:

Unknown: "She lied."

"Did everyone get the same message? Who sent it? Okay if what Aria said false who wrote that?" I asked.
"I don't think anyone did." Michael said.
"What do you mean no one? Oh let me guess a ghost did that?" I asked angrily. I left the living room and went upstairs in the washroom that I had seen earlier when I reached..
"Alex, please it was just this one time, we were both drunk." Jack said and Aria followed behind.
"I thought I could trust you both. You 2, out of all of the rest downstairs, I trusted the most... And.. And you both cheated on me!?" I yelled with tears running down my face like a waterfall.
"No it's a big misunderstanding." Aria said.
"Oh really!? Then explain, you know what don't even answer that." I left them both and made my way down. I went in the porch and called Abby.

Ring!..Ring!..Ring!..

Abby:"Hey sis. Hows it going?"
Alex:"Come get me, I won't to come back home now."
Abby:"Alex, what's wrong?!"
Alex:"Just come get me. I'll tell you when you come."
Abby:"Ok..I'm on my way!"
Alex:"Thank you.. Please do quick."

Beep....Beep....Beep....

I walked back inside and packed my things. I left the cookies and snacks with Lesley.
"Bye guys." I said ignoring Aria and Jack. I reach the door, and tried turning the door knob. It was locked. But I didn't even close it behind me.
"Ok.. who has the keys?" I asked, turning to them.
"What key?" Shawn ask, completely ignoring Aria.
"What do you mean what key? The doors lock! Where's the f*c*ing key for the door!?" I yelled frustrated.
"That's impossible! The door can't be lock. I have only one key and thats for my car." Aria said and Rachel nodded after raising her key.
"So then how is..." I was cut off.
An devilish voice spoke.
"TOO..BAD! You all started this game. SO FINISH IT! IF YOU DON'T ANSWER CORRECTLY OR DO THE DARE YOUR SOULS WILL BE TAKEN TO HELL! YOU CAN TRY TO LEAVE BUT IF YOU DO YOUR GOING TO HELL. BAD THINGS HAPPEN. WHENEVER YOU HEAR A BELL COME ON THAT MEANS THAT IT IS A NEW ROUND. ONLY ONE PERSON CAN SURVIVE UNLESS YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH, ALL YOUR FRIENDS CAN SURVIVE!!!! ENJOY IT STARTS NOW!" Then as soon as it stopped we got an message in the phone saying:

Unknown:"Chose either Truth or Dare and then another message will come up saying where to search for the paper. Everyone has 5 minutes to do their Truth or Dare. If not be punished. Michael is first."

"What is this bullshit!" Michael said.
"Michael just choose!" I said.
"Fine I chose Dare!" He said.

Beep!

Unknown:"In the kitchen."

"Hmm..let's just go and get this shit over with." Michael said.
We walked into the kitchen and saw a white folded paper on top the kitchen counter and next to it is a knife.
Michael read aloud the paper that says:

Dare
Take the knife and cut out any 2 fingers from both your hands.
If you don't do it, you die.

"Michael you have to do it or you'll die." Lesley said, starting to cry.
"Guys my sister is on her way, I'm calling her, and tell her to not to come." I said.
"Ok.. I'll call the police." Rachel said

Ring!..Ring!..Ring!..

Alex:"Hello Abby, please do not come again okay."
Abby:"What? I'm nearly there only one block away."
Alex:"No! You can't come!"
Abby:"Okay.."
Alex:"Abby call the police..okay and.. hello! Hello! Abby!"

"Shit! no signal..that's insane it had like 3 seconds ago!" I yelled.
"Guys I have 3 minutes left." Michael said. He then took the knife and cut his pinky fingers off on both his hands.
"Ahhh!!" He screamed in pain.
There was blood all over the knife and counter.
Lesley ran and brought a paper towel from in top the counter and wrapped it around Michaels hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment... What do you guys think of this chapter? I really wanna know.
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠