Final Chapter(The Funeral)

Alex's POV.

"Abby I'm ready to talk I think." I said to her and.. police John.
"You sure you wanna talk about it now? You can rest and we'll talk later." Abby said and John nodded a yes.
"No..I can't! How am I supposed to sleep when.. when..when I lost my 7 best friends. Huh!?" I yelled in a way, crying.
"Okay..calm down. Come have a seat an tell us everything that happen." She said. I went and sat next to her. I explained every single detail not leaving out nothing. I told her about Aria and Jack and that's why I called her, about the game we've started, about the deaths in order and how it happened, every one of the 7 deaths.
"And what about you? How did Aria died?" I was scared and crying my eyes out.
"If I didn't do my last dare, I wouldn't be here now. Aria made me do it. I had to kill her. If I didn't she would have to suffer with one feet and with loosing her best friends." I said, the both of them looked at me like, I'm supposed to believe that.
"I believe her." John said. Oops guess I was wrong.
"You serious?" Abby asked.
"Yes..that house was haunted, truth or dare is a normal game, we can play it now, but the reason why in that house you was not supposed to play it in there because the first set of teenagers to play that game wanted to make it a joke and awoken a demon. And ever since that house has been cursed and innocent people had lost their lives and love ones in there. Including my sister." John said. I was surprised in a way. I can tell even Abby was shocked.
"Your sister?" Abby asked.
"Yes. Unfortunately she and her friends had started the curse years ago." He said.
Before anything else was said the television went on. Without anyone putting out on. And the news was on.
"Good morning, this is the breaking news live. 7 death bodies was found today in an old abandon house 1 hour ago. The group of teenagers that were recognize was Rachel Smith, Shawn Keller, Michael Watkins, Jack Johnson, Lesley Miller, Ryan Peterson and Alexandra Carter. The only person found alive was Alexandra Carter whom the police thinks is an suspect. The 7 dead teenagers were no more than 16 and 17 years of age. Their injuries include broken bones, burned injury but the other injuries mostly include suicidal and.." Abby got up and switch off the television.
"That's shit..if you ask me." John said, I was still sobbing.
"I need a drink..a very very strong one, maybe a bottle of vodka or whiskey or..." Abby cut me off.
"Don't be stupid Alex. Alcohol really doesn't..I mean try something else like ice cream or something." She told me.
"My lactose intolerant." Was all I told her. I lied by the way.
"Alex.." John cut her off.
"Is right. I mean, I would of do the same thing if I were her." John said.
"Not helping officer John." Abby said.
"I'm going in the kitchen to get an drink, anyone wanna join me?" I asked.
"I'm in. I need to get mind of this crap." Abby said.
"One shot wouldn't hurt." John said, then we left for an drink.

                  5 days later.
               ************

Today was the day of the funeral of all my best friends. I've won the case since the evidence point out that the deaths was suicidal, plus I was injured with the scar in my face. I have told them about what happen that night, off course they believed 50% or less. I was wearing a black dress as well as Abby. John and Abby have gotten real close, he is also coming with us to the funeral. The families have decided to buried the 7 of them the same place, same time, same day.
Finally we've arrived just in time as it was about to begin.
I sat down and saw the the pictures of my 7 best friends. I started crying heavily into my hand kerchief I've known I would need. I cried my eyes out.
"We are gathered here today for the 7 lovely teenagers whose lives was taken at an early age. It's very unfortunate for everyone that were the parents, siblings and family members of these teenagers. But mostly it's very sad and unfortunate for Alexandra Carter, whom lost all her 7 best friends in the life. I know, God knows, everyone knows how hard it is to lose someone that close." The priest continued and I cried, Abby hugged me and I cried into her shoulders. After everyone has left, Abby, John and myself was the last people in the graveyard. I stood by my best friend's graves. I placed a rose by each of their graves.
"I'm sooo sorry you guys had to go so....early..." I was breaking up due to my cries. John and Abby came on next to me. John was next to me in my right and Abby on my left.
"Especially you Aria. Why did you make me do it?...I really... really..miss you All.." I cried into Abby's shoulders again. Then I looked up and saw standing behind their graves together in one was all 7 of my friends. They smiled at me lovingly and said in unison together "don't blame yourself. We are always and forever your best friends. Love you." They waved me and I waved back at them. Then they disappeared. I was still waving.
"Who are you waving at Alex?" Abby asked. I was back in conscious.
"Nothing. Let's go. They've told me to move on and they'll always be my best friend forever." I said. After that we left and went home. And that was that.

                 18 years later.
                ************

Life was so wonderful until now.
"Mummy!" My daughter and Abby's called, Abby's daughter was 16 years and mines was 15.
"Yes princesses." Me and Abby said in unison. We were visiting our parents home for the girls summer vacation.
"We both are gonna play a game with our friends in some abandoned house, they said it was haunted. The game we're going to play is 'Truth Or Dare'." Me and Abby gasp.
Oh boy, the demon is back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment...what do you all think? I know it's short but hope you enjoyed.
I'll make it up to you all...if you want part 2 tell me. I already have the idea for it..just say the word. 😭😈

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠