Chapter two - Kiddnapped... again

[Edited]

After about thirty seconds in the mysterious, green pipe, I saw a bit of light. Yay.

"Tina, I see light!!" I shouted, hoping she can here me. I knew she wouldn't stay up there without me in this situation.

"How da hell did you know I was falling?" She shouted back at me.

"I don't know, how did I?"

Tina was just inches away from me so it was easy for her to hear me. "Seriously though, I swear this light is killin' me." It was really bright the closer I got. Yes, that's right, I'm still falling.

"I see the light too." She replied back. We came out the the pipe the and we ended up in some sort of video game fantasy level, just how I expected it to be. I landed feet first but Tina landed face flat. I didn't even realize. The pipe went back down underground, which makes it impossible for us to go back to Tina's house. But we weren't thinking of leaving anyways.

"

I'm fine." I heard her say behind me, but I didn't care.

"Where are we?" I say, looking around this.. place. Tina got up and surprisingly had no bruises on her face. She ran towards a familliar floating block. Though I didn't realise where she was running towards.

"I don't care where we are but this place is amazing! Look at what I found in this question mark block!"

There is a brown block above Tina's head with two fire flowers on the ground.

"Wait Tina! I don't know if it's good to touch th-!"

I was too late. Tina's clothes turned white and purple with the letter 'T' on a mario-like cap that just appeared on her head. She put the other fire flower in her pocket. Ok, mabye touching it isn't that bad.

"Fire flower?" Tina said looking at her new outfit. Oh! It makes sense now! Tina thought to herself

"Tina. Your Fire Tina! And look around you. That flying block. The green pipe we were in. And the powerups! We're in the Mushroom Kingdom!" I got a good look on Tina's outfit. Where did the hat come from though? Meh, not a big deal.

Tina threw a fireball, heading towards me. She didn't realise since she is jumping around all happy about the fact she is in the fantasy level we'd never think of being in. I luckily jumped over it so high, that I was able to go higher than the floating blocks. I saw a good view of Peach's Kingdom when I jumped over the fire. And it looks beautiful.

"Woah, calm down there!" I landed perfectly on the green grass. Tina looked back and saw the fireball she threw.

"Sorry, didn't realise."

Though both Tina and I didn't realise that the fireball hit a very familiar tree. The fireball disappeared but the tree didn't burn which is a common sight in the mushroom kingdom. Little did I know, as soon as the fireball hit the tree a leaf fell off and glided towards me. I felt the leaf hit my back softly. And then fall on the grass.

"Huh?" I looked behind me and saw the brown familliar leaf. "Oh, I know this powerup!"

"Is that the super leaf?" Tina walked up behind me.