Chapter three - Unique Powerups

Finally, you and your gang entered the first castle! Though it's not like the other levels you've been through..
Dry bones and amps were everywhere.

"Is the castle even meant to be like this?" Tina asked Mario.

"What?! I don't get it! The castle was way different when I saw it before!"
Mario said jumping on dry bones.

"I know but Bowser added more traps then usual.." Luigi added.

"CHAIN CHOMPS!!!" You shouted hoping it was just a dream... but no.

About fifty chain chomps were chasing after all of you.

Tina took out her Super leaf and transformed. There is a large gap so large that neither Mario and Luigi could make the jump. Well, that's what you Thought.

Great! Dead End!

While running away from the chain chomps, Tina said, "You know what it's time for?!"

Getting closer to the gap, You knew what Tina was talking about. Flying.
You, Mario and Luigi nodded after Tina's sentence.

With a burst of speed, by the edge of the gap you took a great leap hoping your powerup would work. You shook your tail as hard as possible and was soon soaring in the large castle. You were in front and you could hold your tail for about thirty more seconds.

"Careful guys! We got company" You said meeting up with a few amps.

Luigi mostly flew around the amps while Mario used his tail towards the amps when they didn't surround themselves with electricity.

You and Tina did the same thing, while flying. Suddenly, You and your teammates aren't able to fly any higher and just glided down the other end of the large gap.

Tina switched from tail to fire. As she transformed, she said "Oh I forgot, Fire is useless in castles."

You found an item block and hit it.
Four ice flowers came out of it.

"(Y/N) watch out!" Luigi shouted.

Though you didn't dodge in time...
You got hit by dry bones's bone.
You lost your Super tail and picked up the ice flower. You transformed into Ice (Y/N). Your suit was mixed in light blue and (F/C) and your hat had the first letter of your name on it.

"Ouch!" Tina said losing her powerup as well. She also got hit by dry bones's bone. She picked up an ice flower and had the same outfit as you but it was purple with a letter T on her hat.

Mario stomped on dry bones, used an ice flower and transformed. So did Luigi.

"Dry bones are weak against ice right?" You asked Mario with a smile.

"Yeah, did you not know?" Mario asked.

"Yeah I did, just testing if you know." You said smiling.

You threw ice towards dry boneses.
(What's the plural of dry bones?! XD) They froze in an ice block.
Mario and luigi picked them up and threw them off the edge while you and Tina kept throwing ice towards the dry bones.

"Finally were all done!" Luigi said throwing the last ice block off the edge but as he threw it, he hit you by accident. Dry bones died but you fell off the gap.

You felt someone lifting you up or, was it two people. It was Mario and Luigi flying where Tina was. Tina was just waiting there for you Mario, and Luigi.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)"

"It's ok Luigi I should have moved out of the way. I'm sorry." You replied

"It's not you fa--"